problem with rims.

03LsV--8

LVC Member
Reaction score
:confused: So i went to order the DUB Dirt Dogs on Superbuytires.com and when i went to checkout they said there was a problem with my credit card so i had to call up and the guy said that the rims wont fit my car because they wont clear the Calipar. Just wondering if this was true becase i have seen LS's with these wheels before.

Help please.

What offset are the rims? Stock is 60mm and anything less than that will work.

03LsV--8 said:
:confused: So i went to order the DUB Dirt Dogs on Superbuytires.com and when i went to checkout they said there was a problem with my credit card so i had to call up and the guy said that the rims wont fit my car because they wont clear the Calipar. Just wondering if this was true becase i have seen LS's with these wheels before.

Help please.

There are many on this site that have the 20" DUB Dirty Doggs. I love the wheel design as well but would not get 20's.... 18" and nothing bigger. I would recommend a 45 offset on that wheel... or as close as you can get to the factory 60mm.

Realistically...18 is the largest one should go with the LS. A lot of engineering effort went into the suspension and handling of the LS. Placing huge diameter rims adding significant unsprung weight, will severely diminish the ride quality, most likely decrease acceleration times, have a greater chance of introducing rubbing issues, and give no performance enhancement.

And in 3-4 months..like so many other young guys on here...you'll come back saying "who wants to buy these like new dubs with tires". :lol:

But good luck. We were all young once. We understand.

I have 20" dub dirty dogs and they fit on and clear the calipers fine. I havent driven with them since its still winter here. And while im sure they will be a rougher ride. Im pretty sure my mustang which was lowered with 245/45's was a rougher ride. And i could easily live with that one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back