Prom pics... kinda... (NEW WHEELS!!)

Motodrew

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I'm stuck here at work and I have finally narrowed down the wheels I'm going to order on Monday. I had a little time... wait, I had a lot of time available at work so I did a little photoshopping with Windows PAINT. Enjoy... Here is my sister's original prom photo....

promedit4ih.jpg

DAMN HEADLIGHT!! I'm going ahead and ordering the Angel Eyes kit from LSKONCEPTS Monday as well. This way when I fix that damn moisture issue and do the clear corners, I don't have to rip em apart at a later date for the Angel Eye kit.

Here are the 18" Kumho Ecsta MX's to wrap my new wheels waiting patiently in the garage...

mx0gl.jpg

And the new wheels I've been stressing to find for the last month...

btwheel7km.jpg

Here is the photoshop I farted around with here at work today. Notice the boyfriend's Jeep. I added a few modifications and vandalizations. And I thought his tux was a little fruity, so I spiced him up a bit too!
As for the car, notice the "LS" emblem got painted maroon in order to help blend the maroon calipers in. (kinda hard to see on here) I also am going to etch "LINCOLN" on them in white. The side marker lense is getting blacked out, and the decal in the rear window is my lil sig for my intials (D & H) I came up with a few years back... And the marks on the pavement.. I dont know. Makes it all look staged I guess....

promedit42sq.jpg

WHAT YOU THINK!?!?

I'll have to compare this photo with the real deal once I finish all the work...

I thought someone would ask. I hope I willl be the first with em...I have to order them from Cali... btwheels makes them. 5x108 40 offset...

love the photoshop work very nice very clean i wish i was that good any way the car would look hot especially if you add the painted calipers.

I got the new wheels today... I'm waiting on the caliper's paint to dry and I'll surely have pics up by tonight or tomorrow!!!

Make sure you show them the pic you doctored up, that'll make it all worth-while. :eek:

Bozz

have ur sis take pics with ur new rims ;) im sure u will get alot more compliments haha

Ha! Well I gots to get some new batteries at lunch in order to upload these damn pics.. Check back after 2pm CST...

Here ya go.. sorry no sister.

Here are the pics I took last night and this afternoon... What you think!?? Eibach's will be ordered next...

10207314vb.jpg

10207331rl.jpg

10207346mx.jpg

10207355mo.jpg
]​

Members online

No members online now.
Back