Proud Mark VIII owner here.

JeremiahRutledge

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Jeremiah and I got my first lincoln mark VIII yesterday. Im a diehard mustang guy as I've had several and built a few including 2 turbo mustangs and 1 supercharged/nitrous mustang. I still have a passion for mustangs and that's part of the reason I was drawn to the mark 8, there's something about the way a 4 valve modular sounds at idle that makes me smile. I went to a land rover dealership yesterday in my 97 tahoe with close to 300k miles on it and spotted a 1996 lincoln mark 8, ivory pearl in color with no price tag on it anywhere. A salesman met me at the car and the next thing I know I'm test driving the car and it rode like new, I looked at the odometer to find it just broke 112k miles. After some haggling back and forth I ended up trading keys without a penny out of pocket. So in the next few months I will be installing my C heads, 42# injectors, and an eaton M112 supercharger as well as a 255 fuel pump. Since we part out mustangs/cobras I have most of the parts already. Its just a matter of making the time to tear it down. I'm here to get advice, give advice, and share me passion with everyone on this forum.

3sc3J13qf5N85qb5t2d6780caea24f9d51de0.jpg

3tf3L83Hb5G95Fa5sed6703e615e09060176b.jpg

3tb3I53J25L85Fb5q9d679b2b76e8aa971502.jpg

Wow, nice, Jeremiah! Certainly looking forward to your build and insights. This is an awesome community of people and information. Welcome!!
:W to :V

Sorry I didn't see your comment sooner, this forum has all the information I need to start my build as well as fix the very few problems I have with my mark viii. If it wasn't for the vast amount of info here I wouldn't have know about the trigger under the hood for the anti theft system and I would still be locking the doors by hand! This is a great group with knowledgeable people and I'll be using this site throughout my build for tips and tricks to make everything go smoothly.

Members online

Back