Quick lil update

Missing Linc'

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Alright so I just got in from putting my grill back on, took it off, masked it and painted it black, the greyish brown color wasnt really working for me anymore, still gotta do the rear surround. I got my xpipe and SLP resonators installed yesterday, the exhaust has alot more tone now as opposed to stock hpipe and factory resonators.. Im still running without mufflers, Ill get a clip up tomorrow for yall to hear.. Also last week I put my Mach 1 front spoiler on, so within the last week a few thing have been done, mostly little subtle changes but its coming along real nice since November when I got the car, just thought Id give a little update to be more active on this site and tomorrow Ill post up the pics and sound clips.. ;)

Alright so I just got in from putting my grill back on, took it off, masked it and painted it black, the greyish brown color wasnt really working for me anymore, still gotta do the rear surround. I got my xpipe and SLP resonators installed yesterday, the exhaust has alot more tone now as opposed to stock hpipe and factory resonators.. Im still running without mufflers, Ill get a clip up tomorrow for yall to hear.. Also last week I put my Mach 1 front spoiler on, so within the last week a few thing have been done, mostly little subtle changes but its coming along real nice since November when I got the car, just thought Id give a little update to be more active on this site and tomorrow Ill post up the pics and sound clips.. ;)

woohoo

2371224505_208c8589a1.jpg

You need to bring it up to St Louis next weekend.:D .... We will get all sorts of pictures for you.:rolleyes:

HJey Pete when was the last time you did anything to your LS or said anything that was even remotely beneficial to this forum?? Im still considering staying here in TN for another weekend to make the St Louis meet, well see..

Alright heres the pics, Im about to edit the video in a sec and put it up on streetfire.. First couple pics are of the Mach 1 and freshly painted grill, then theres one of my traction aids as opposed to the old outdated ones lol and then the exhaust..

DSCF0261.jpg

DSCF0267.jpg

DSCF0272.jpg

0529091738-00.jpg

0612091611-00.jpg

ive always wanted to paint my grill black too, what kind of paint did you use for it? looks good by the way. exhaust clip?

How's that TB....:cool:
Did a twister go through there or something? All the trees and stop signs in the pictures are bent over! :cool:

Yea man theres been a couple, havent gotten to the track cause of them.. I will tomorrow even tho its the local 1/8 mile.. The throttle body is doing good I havent had any issues with it yet..

Thanks for the compliment FALECF4

Members online

No members online now.
Back