Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
new photos
lssswatersx3.jpg

dscn4185bv9.jpg

dscn4187ni7.jpg

dscn4188fs4.jpg

dscn4190rq0.jpg

looks awesome. sometimes i wish i had a drop of artistic ability. oh well. thats what friends are for

yeah.... about that. Why do tire guys always ruin the look of even factory wheels by putting weights on the outside? It bothers me! Next set of tires I get I will have to insist that they put them on the inside.

You should move those wheel weights to the inside.

yeah i hate when they insist they have to use those stick on weights. those things fall off after ten minutes. I know some wheels have to use the stickies but most dont.

yeah i hate when they insist they have to use those stick on weights. those things fall off after ten minutes. I know some wheels have to use the stickies but most dont.
Those aren't stick on. The stick on ones have double sided tape on the back and you stick them to the wheel just inside the spokes. The ones on his wheels have to be hammered on.

Nice pics!

i havent had any problems with the tape on ones.... I have thrown many a hammer on kind.

You should move those wheel weights to the inside.
those things come on the car when i bought it to tell u the truth i didn't even know what wheel weights were so i googled it and i saw ..the little thing on the rim...im still confused what do they do for the car.. add weight mostly right? does it even help my car if not should i get them off..

don't take them off. as far as i know, they help balance the wheel and keep it from wobbling while you drive.

Nice!

You know what you should try out? DL Imaginomix ( sp? ) noise filter, it will get rid of some of that grainy noise.

EDIT: Imagenomic, thats how its spelled:D

The fourth picture is awesome. It almost looks like you filtered out all of the color except for the yellow. You should try that on some of the other pictures. Especially numbers 1 and 2. On number two leave the color of the LS and just the front end loader, greyscale everything else.

Members online

No members online now.
Back