re-drill mustang wheel to fit Mark VIII

SVT Wheels
If I am thinking of the wheels you are then I would say yes
post pic please

SVT.wheel.jpg

take the center cap off and you should see a nice flat surface
for re-drilling
If they were mine I would re-drill and have the old holes welded

but then the center caps wont line up with the lug nuts, if you really want those wheels just hub swap it

Check this out... this is something I thought of about 8 months ago & trust me, whatever it takes, we MUST do it!
I actually thought about it al wrong (as seen on this thread I started) http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=55741
I've had a set of these sitting in my shed for.... well, 8 months waiting on a moment to re-drill. I photoshop'd this pic last year & fell in love. I have to find out how much I will be charged for the re-drilling. If the center caps dont align, wouldn't they simply be hidden? That would actually throw off a bunch of ppl!

lincolncobra.jpg

your gonna need some custom center caps, if you dont hub swap it.

ive always loved those cobra wheels, i saw a tbird with those wheels on it years ago and it looked awesome, i decided if i ever hub swap thats what i was gonna get, but i like the direction i took too lolol

Most machine shops are $65 an hour and really a lot more, so lets look at it:

Dismount tires $$$$$

Paid the machine shop for set-up and drilling $$$$$$

Remount tires and balance $$$$$

Sh1t your centercaps won't work, doesn't that suck Smurf Balls

All the driving around you did to make all that happen $$$$$$$ + wear and tear on the vehicle.

Why don't you just save your pennies and go buy the hubs and do it the right way, or go buy them from a salvage yard, if you just have to go the cheap route?

Really now :rolleyes:

Dr. SVO phd

lolol, if your gonna drill the rear hubs just replace them, you have to press out the rear hubs and replace the bearings, that plus the cost of drilling everything, just get the correct hubs and drill the rotors yourself

re-drilling hubs and rotors

Ok, has anyone on this site re-drilled their hubs and rotors themselves? If so, do you have instructions on how to do it?

:D DUDE I think all your lug nuts fell off!!!

I like this idea...

LMFAO!!!

Sh1t your centercaps won't work, doesn't that suck Smurf Balls

Really now :rolleyes:

Dr. SVO phd

Dude, I almost peed in my pants... How big are smurf balls? Sucks because they're always blue so they're loaded! lmao

Because some people don't know how to use Google or are too lazy:

I speak for myself.......I'm lazy!:D

Just do a hub swap if you want mustang rims....you'll have to do the rear brake mod

Members online

Back