Reverse Lights

I have LED in mine. But mine are from V Leds. Not sure on the quality of those ebay ones. But the price is very very different!

You get what you pay for, the quality of the diodes on those chinese ones are terrible. I ordered some cheap ebay fogs my first time around and they were junk. I'd never order anymore LED's off of ebay after seeing the quality of V-LED's products

You get what you pay for, the quality of the diodes on those chinese ones are terrible. I ordered some cheap ebay fogs my first time around and they were junk. I'd never order anymore LED's off of ebay after seeing the quality of V-LED's products

If you don't mind me asking how much did it run you to do the entire exterior and interior?

So far I've spent $240. The only bulbs I have left are the tail lights which are another $60.

If you use a VLED coupon code you could save alittle bit but I would say in the neighborhood of ~$300. The turn signal bulbs I ordered were cheaper then the ones Andrew and Alex have as well. I believe they have the 92M-SMT's and I got the 27 M-SMT's.

If you dont mind could you post some links on the parts that you've bought?

Members online

Back