Ride Height Sensors?

king triton

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well,I tried the search feature and didnt seem to find anything,so maybe I overlooked it,,or it aint there! I have a 91LSC and cant find a RF height sensor anywhere,,,Ford discontinued them,and nobody seems to carry them aftermarket,,,so,,,any ideas? If not,,I read in here somewhere about converting it over and dumping the air ride,,anybody know where that thread went? I kind of hate to convert it,,,but right now it looks like that what I might end up doing,,,,any ideas?:confused:

Well,I tried the search feature and didnt seem to find anything,so maybe I overlooked it,,or it aint there! I have a 91LSC and cant find a RF height sensor anywhere,,,Ford discontinued them,and nobody seems to carry them aftermarket,,,so,,,any ideas? If not,,I read in here somewhere about converting it over and dumping the air ride,,anybody know where that thread went? I kind of hate to convert it,,,but right now it looks like that what I might end up doing,,,,any ideas?:confused:

There are a number of threads on conversion to steel springs. Aswell, the several companies that supply airbags (such as Arnott - on the right border of this page) for these Marks also sell conversion kits. Changed mine last summer and so far so good.

Members online

No members online now.
Back