RPM iMAGERY Holloween Muscle Car Cruise...**Florida based**

Stealth Mode

New LVC Member
Reaction score
First off, thanks to all my supporters! Without you guys I wouldnt be doing this. It would so much more fun (IMO) to see a heard of Muscle Cars.

Im gonna buy 50 wings from winghouse along with 5lbs of burger and a couple packs of hot dogs. Few 12 packs(soda's), along with some bagged candy if any of you guys would like to bring you're chit-lins. If you would like alchahol, bring you're own, but be responsible and respectful please.

I will be photographing the whole cruise... Ever single car! Even if we somehow manage 500. I will get every car, Im just that good .

I do understand most of you guys have families and children and such going on, especially on holloween night, so I wanna accomidate everyone that will be willing to do this cruise and meet up with us.

Im currently researching hot spots throught the area that lead to Tierra Verde so I can get some nice shots of some Hot Muscle Cars on the beach.

If you have suggestions about this please chime in. I WANT FEEDBACK! I know this can happen, we did this when I first joined TR (TampaRacing.com) over 5 years ago!

Location to Location will be up in the next hour. If there are any issues with the location-location please chime in if its going to stop you from cruising with us!

Members online

No members online now.
Back