S Type "R" rims

RUNWAY

LVC Member
Reaction score
First off, I just now regestered for this thread, but have read it for quite some time. I do have one quick question and i apologize in advance if it comes up alot. I just pulled up to a Jaguar s-type R and really liked the rims and thought they might look good on an LS, so my question is that if anyone knows of a site that i could purchase a set, or at least to find a set, it would be greatly appreciated!

A few of us do have them on our LS's. They are becoming harder and harder to find. Here is a pic of the 03 Style wheel on my 04 LS.

DSCN1387.jpg

Love that look! I think the Jag i saw was probaby an 07 or maybe 08..b/c when I looked on the Jaguar homepage, the rims on the 2008 type R were the same as the ones on the car I saw..any ideas if these would be easier to find?

This place is AWFUL!! They tell you the wheel is in stock, so you order. They charge your credit card. 3 weeks later they tell you they dont have the wheels and it takes forever to get your money back.

Agreed! I was looking for type r wheels "rims" and they said they had them in stock.....but I never received them

Love that look! I think the Jag i saw was probaby an 07 or maybe 08..b/c when I looked on the Jaguar homepage, the rims on the 2008 type R were the same as the ones on the car I saw..any ideas if these would be easier to find?

newer ='s harder to find anusually more expensive.

You sure those are 05-08 wheels or 05-08 rims on yours????:shifty:

Even if they got em I think they would be refinished wheels and not the original factory painted ones (I think), which is not a very good thing as the refinished wheel's paint comes off very easy.

thanks for that tip...just tried it and theres nothing but I will continue checking. any other ideas?

I bought these on Ebay in summer. They are rarely for sale there, but sometimes they pop up. I just got lucky, I bought mine brand new for $700 shipped. I even used the original LS wheel emblems.

I bought these on Ebay in summer. They are rarely for sale there, but sometimes they pop up. I just got lucky, I bought mine brand new for $700 shipped. I even used the original LS wheel emblems.

And now everyone hates him because he has one of the nicest cars on here. Oh the price you pay to play the game my friend.

Last I checked, the ones on ebay i found were like 1300 for a complete set. without tires.

Members online

No members online now.
Back