Showing your Lincoln/Cadilac?

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
How many members show their rides? I was planning on showing my LS for the first time at NOPI St Louis, BUT the wife and I are moving into our new house that weekend. So I plan to hit a few more shows later this summer.

I show my car all Summer. Over the last three Summers we've been in 14 Concours d'Elegance and taken 14 trophies. We're also regulars at local cruises.

It's a great way to meet people.

340096_328_full.jpg

Barry's toys

Everytime I drive it down the street! LOL Oh and Barry doesn't count! That car is just Awesome....

What a way to spend the summer taking a nice car to car shows....

I need to get me one!!!

I haven't showed my LS yet. I use to show my other car every weekend. Till I decided to redo the entire car. I have been working on it for three years now. If any of you live near the St Louis area, my car club is having our sixth annaul show in September. Come and show its a good time. We have magazine coverage every year. We have three St Louis radio station broadcasting from the show last year. Link for details.

http://www.EnVuScc.com./05show/

Not very often, but if there's a cruise near by, and the whip is all cleaned up and I don't have work or anything else that night... I'll usually show it. Only been to 1 so far this summer though. It gets more attention than you'd think.

jdlmkviii said:
Not very often, but if there's a cruise near by, and the whip is all cleaned up and I don't have work or anything else that night... I'll usually show it. Only been to 1 so far this summer though. It gets more attention than you'd think.
Mark VIII's are awesome cars. I should hope that it gets some attention at shows. I would love to pick one up someday. :L

If you've never been to a NOPI show before then definitely hit the Nationals in Atlanta on Sept. 17 and 18. There are about 7,000 cars of all kinds and it is great. I attended last year for the first time in 15 years. It has definitely changed but for the better. NOPI started out with VW's and it's grown tremendously. You will not be disappointed going to any NOPI show. Below is my car at NOPI last year with a fellow LS owner:

NOPI 001.jpg

GrayGhost1 said:
If you've never been to a NOPI show before then definitely hit the Nationals in Atlanta on Sept. 17 and 18. There are about 7,000 cars of all kinds and it is great. I attended last year for the first time in 15 years. It has definitely changed but for the better. NOPI started out with VW's and it's grown tremendously. You will not be disappointed going to any NOPI show. Below is my car at NOPI last year with a fellow LS owner:

NOPI 001.jpg
I have been to the NOPI show in St Louis every year. Its a good time. I just haven't competed in it yet. The Atlanta show would take up to much of my time to go. Thou I would love to go just once.

Members online

No members online now.
Back