some headlights i just redid.

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
these are for a member here cfischr, i just finished these friday night. i took my time with these and i think they are the best ones i have ever done. these things look brand new. i cannot believe how nice they are, i was tempted to put them on my 95 lol. i'm not sure how good the pics will look but man i love these, i hope he is as happy as i was, now i have to do this to my 95 lol!
check em out.

restoredlights006.jpg

restoredlights005.jpg

restoredlights004.jpg

restoredlights003.jpg

Awesome job man, to bad you didn't have the before pics, I love seing the before/after shots.

He couldn't quit working on Lincolns if he tried. Oh wait... he did try, and he came crawlin back. lol. Good work Jamie.

Did you just do lenses or also the reflective tape? Those look awesome.:cool:

those are done inside and out, i'll post the before pics tomorrow you guys will shyt!! i do alot of headlights that should be thrown away. some are so horrible they dont look they could ever come back. i have never done a gen 2 housing, but.... i do have a pass side off a 98 that has wrecked chrome on the bottom only, the rest is mint, i am going to use it as a guinnea pig and see what happens. if it works out, i'll start doing gen 2 housings too, but i already know from the bulky size i would not do a pair for 100 like the gen 1's !!!

ultimate, just alot of patience, i sit in my quiet office at my desk, put on some alice in chains, and go to town. its not hard, but it is time consuming. i actually like doing them, cuz its quiet time for me when i have headlights to redo.

Jamie's good with that stuff! I just bought a caliper housing for him and he went ahead and made sure to coat the bolts and everything for me without me even asking. He's a prime example of why it's important to support the smaller business and shun corporations. He takes pride in his work, cares about his reputation, and treats us all like we're friends.

Honestly, anytime I need something he'll be the first one I'll go to. You can't find honesty like that anymore.

So far I've got a tranny from him and this housing for my caliper. With how anal retentive I am, I'll be buying tons more parts for this car as the money comes in.

Thanks Jamie!

thanks craig that means alot. i've been doing this for 11 years now its nice to be able to do this and help out everyone i have over the years. i almost stopped doing it but i truely do love doing it and i love the cars, i'm not in it for the money trust me if i was i would be homeless. i dont make crap doing it, but i do it to keep me busy and to help others out.

thanks craig that means alot. i've been doing this for 11 years now its nice to be able to do this and help out everyone i have over the years. i almost stopped doing it but i truely do love doing it and i love the cars, i'm not in it for the money trust me if i was i would be homeless. i dont make crap doing it, but i do it to keep me busy and to help others out.

No prob...But my names not craig :eek: :lol:

dude i dont know what my own name is lately i am so shot i really need a vacation to an island far away with no power on it, no people, no phones, nothing but a fire, some corona's and a hammock to lay in.

Hey how bout a price on that portofino door panel shipped I've been asking about for almost a year then? :D

i gave you a price months ago, i emailed you back and never heard back from you. $100 shipped. i'll have to buy a box for it too they are 12 bucks. so i wont get rich.

Members online

No members online now.
Back