Someone is the market really needs to buy this!

Damn, that is clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REAL NICE!

No, LSK has them. But they are very expensive. I wanted one, but not for that price.

I like that car. Alot of money for an 01 though.

No-

K&N AIR FILTER, LARGER THROTTLE BODY AND MASS AIR FLOW METER, PORT MATCHED HEADS WITH POLISHED INTAKE RUNNERS AND COMBUSTION CHAMBERS, LOW RESTRICTION CONVERTORS AND ENLARGED EXHAUST PIPES. ALSO THE FRONT BRAKES HAVE BEEN UPGRADED WITH A BREMBO BRAKING SYSTEM WITH SLOTTED ROTORS ON THE FRONT AND DRILLED ROTORS ON THE REAR.

No-

K&N AIR FILTER, LARGER THROTTLE BODY AND MASS AIR FLOW METER, PORT MATCHED HEADS WITH POLISHED INTAKE RUNNERS AND COMBUSTION CHAMBERS, LOW RESTRICTION CONVERTORS AND ENLARGED EXHAUST PIPES. ALSO THE FRONT BRAKES HAVE BEEN UPGRADED WITH A BREMBO BRAKING SYSTEM WITH SLOTTED ROTORS ON THE FRONT AND DRILLED ROTORS ON THE REAR.

i doubt it, he didnt post any pics of performance mods, the engine looks stock, except for the k&n filter sticker lol, intake-def. the same.

The car was designed by the company that made the CDC LSE body kit for the LSE Classic Design Concepts (hence CDC). It was a SEMA show car. Why do you think all the articles are lying about the performance modifications? Heck those rims were designed specifically for the car and all the trim is even in a custom finish.

I would consider buying that if it made any financial sense. I mean by the time it sells it will probably cost as much as a loaded 2006 or more . . . right? I mean, no doubt, it is an elite looking car and very unique but still. And how much power do u think its making? Much more than a 2003+ with tune, intake, and exhaust?

Mass-holeLS

I would consider buying that if it made any financial sense. I mean by the time it sells it will probably cost as much as a loaded 2006 or more . . . right? I mean, no doubt, it is an elite looking car and very unique but still. And how much power do u think its making? Much more than a 2003+ with tune, intake, and exhaust?

Mass-holeLS

EXACTLY! It may be one of a kind, but the asking price seems way above what the market will bear. Were the LS a collector car, then heck, yes, that's a fair price. Unless the LS ever reaches collector status (NOT) that price is waaaay too high, IMHO.

Nice looking car. Needs to be polished though. It's got some mean swirls.

I'm only a few miles away from the dealer that has the car.

Definitely going to go take a look.

I have one too, love it, changes the look of the car a lot in my opinion. Worth the money.

Yup, definitely worth it, plus i didn't want to wait for it to get discontinued,like the gen1 lse or out of stock completely before starting to look for one, so i took the plunge

Definetly take those wheels, can't get them anywere.

Members online

No members online now.
Back