Special Edition '98 LSC?

Paul65FL

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Was there a special edition MK VIII put out in '98? I have seen a MK VIII for sale that has dual heated seats, and a cd player in the dash. All other '98 LSC's I've seen pics of have a cassette player in the dash with a cd changer in the trunk. Also, this one has controls for the heated seats on the dash to the right and left of the rear defrost button.

They made some 98 LSC CE with a wooden steering wheel, two tone seats the heated seats were on option on all Gen 2's, mine has them.

Everything your describing is normal, not special. You can get cassette or CD or 10 disc trunk changer with tape deck. Heated seats where an option in 98/98 and the controls are right were you describe.

Yes, all that you described is normal; however, there is a special edition for '98. It was called Spring Feature. There were only about 120 of these made, I believe in April of 1998.

True. The spring feature was a color code option, produced before the collectors edition (the last of the Marks ever made). Production was actually from February 9th to the 21st. Very short run. Metallic gold paint with gold emblems, those same gold emblems where used on the collectors edition.

Members online

No members online now.
Back