St. Louis

Beardstown Illinois here, I, and 3 other members are about a 1.5 hour trip down US 67 From STL. Lets get something going.

Like a ball game or somethin. Steven......GET IN HERE!!!

I agree let's get something going!

I might try to get to a Track meet in St. Louis around the 31st of March.

My oldest daughter runs at Washington U. that weekend and my wife love St. Louis. Would be a good excuse to see some good friends and a track meet all in the same weekend.

Sorry...a little late getting here. I'm over here on the "ill" side. I've always been down with a STL meet. Just so long as I'm not working.

About 8mi north of Scott AFB. I'll only be living there for a few more months. Then I'll probably move back to the Belleville area. All those hicks up in Troy drive me crazy... :biggrin:

Did I see your pic recently posted on the girls thread about mugs? You were wearing your uniform coming up some stairs?

I served in the navy on a tin can.

I was in after high school. '79 to '83 USS Cushing DD-985, Home port - San Diego. I was a Hull Maintenance Tech. Welding, pipe fitting, firefighting. bla bla bla.... It was exciting. Did a West Pac tour.

Yes she was comissioned just a few months before I was assigned in 11/79. she was just decomissioned this year. Nice memories being on her. :)

I just spotted this topic. I live in Smithton Il. Just moved there from Belleville. I would be up to meeting a few St louis people. Make it simple for many of you to meet me. I will be showing my 2000 LS at the World of Wheels show in St Louis March 10-12. Stop by and say "hi".:)

LS Car Show 09.jpg

:D

I'm from Pittsfield, IL, myself. Would love to do something together as a club.

Beardstown! I've been there a few times...

I'm not too far from stl and i'm always up for a greet and eat. should have my mark back on the road in about a week, i'm converting the air ride to springs.

Nice to see so many almost locals....

hey i live in fenton bout 30 min drive from down town stl. u guys wanna have some fun lets make a huge line at the carshow for World Ford challenge may18-21 $20 registration fun fun fun.... I was there last y ear and saw a street legal car run 8.3

i go every year. love it. love the racing, and some of the street action. not that anything illegal ever happens...

any of you post on the corral forums?

I have a car show to attend on the 20th(New Athens, Il.) & 21st(O'Fallon, Il.).

we should have a meet down town at the river front. My car is to stock to show yet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back