stopping by to say hello...again

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
wow....i havent been here since i sold the Mark VIII....god how I miss this place.....its good to see alot of the same people are still here and strong....and tons of new faces.....this place has really grown.........well....i feel really weird posting here since I do not have a Lincoln anymore ...but....I do own a Ford product....hey I work for Ford.....I drive a Ford......:D
anyhoo my new baby is a performance white 2006 Mustang GT...and I love it !!!!!! equipped with 5spd trans(wouoldnt have it any other way) just went out of factory warranty so let the mods begin .... hehehehe...for now it is stock....Im not going to go overboard with this one (yeah right)..... start with exhaust...(MAC or FRPP) x-pipe, C/A intake (sct or steeda) reflash pcm (sct or diablo tuner) 3:73 gears, hurst shifter,and certain apperance changes (addition of gt500 rear spoiler.and some interior trim) pretty mild.....
anyhoo currently for the last year I have been working as a service advisor for local Ford dealer....and love it (bout time they started getting parts for the 05S28 recall ...gee the natives were getting restless....LOL).
well just wanted to stop by and say hello to you all....and I may be posting from time to time........thanks to all of you who have helped me in the past with my Mark this place kept it running most of the time.....
see you in the funny papers :cool: jeff

new photos for trish 074.jpg

new photos for trish 075.jpg

sorry i didnt resize photos ......sorry so big........:p

Members online

No members online now.
Back