Tail Lamp

m1i2k9e

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Before I go outside my inner tail lamp on the (left trunk side) just went out today. I've changed the outer lamps and know that needs a 10 or 11 mm socket wrench but does anyone know what I need for this one and the process involved. My tools are upstate so I need to pick up a new set for this and have no basis of comparison.

It is just two 10mm nuts that hold it in. They are located on the outside edge of the trunk lid.

Ok, popping it out was no problem. However, when I put in the model of the car, the computer said I would need 3057LL for the part number. However, when I pulled the old bulb out, they are nothing alike. This one is huge in comparison. Does anyone know the correct number of the bulb. I tried looking for it on the one I pulled out but there was nothing on it.

This has me baffled. I picked up the 3157 and it is waaaaay to big to even fit into the hole allotted for the bulb. Is there any difference between the trunk taillight and the outside taillight?

AWESOME!!! It's 161. For some reason it's not classified as a tail lamp. Thanks a lot.

Members online

No members online now.
Back