Thats all Folks

BeamerBeater01

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, My Lincoln stint was great while it lasted. I loved the car and the ride, i hated that there wasnt much in the aftermarket department. I traded my 01LS V8 sport in on an 03 Cobra. The new car is sonic blue with the Charcoal interior. Thanks for all the help while I had to car. Thanks for all the ideas for modifications.

I now have for sale the stock black sealant headlights, along with orange side marker lenses, factory intake tube, box and filter. Finally both Factory Ford service manuals are also available. Most going cheap since they are stock parts. Let me know.

Quik, good luck on the car. I hope you guys do well with the supercharger setup. You have gerat talent and great skills. Keep up the great work.

Those 03's are sick, I would ditch my LS in a second for a Sonic Blue 03....That's my dream project, but at 25K for a low mile adult owned one, I'll have to wait a while....

Good Luck....

Dave

Thanks guys!!! Yes, i agree it is a little pricy, but i have "settled" for too many cars. I figured in a year when i have 1/4 paid off i will start aftermarket mods (if i can wait that long, lol) I am the second owner, the original was 66 and traded it in on a 2007 GT500. It is really nice, and is definatly a BLAST to drive. I have had a few other SVT/high performace vehicles and have loved them all. Too bad no one ever made an SVT LS. I prob would still have it... lol anyways, I look forward to checking in on things here and keeping up to date with what you guys are up to. I will prob post pics as i get them... Thanks again guys.

definitely keep in touch man, I have to wait a couple years before I can talk my way into another 'stang. I just got the MC paid off and the LS half paid off and a whole bunch of other debt handled so I'm just hanging for now.

I love my 96 (04 powered) GT, but would love to supercharge it.
Its next on the list after the LS v6 trans swap.

Members online

Back