Thinking About Selling My Car....

JattGary said:
man $13500?? kbb is almost 18k man

i almost got an 03 v8. don't remember but it was soo equipped sunroof. adjustable REAR headrest. no navi all for same price 13500

If you got 18k I would send you a congratulations letter in the mail. Kelley blue book value on the car I traded in for my LS was 3000, I got 500, even after like 3 hours of asking for more.

that's a pretty big disparity bet. the kbb price and what you got for it, why so low????

to be honest with you. almost of the aftermarket stuff really just takes from the original value. if i were you i would remove most of the aftermarket product, sell it seperate, and sell the car in its stock form. maybe if you have exhaust leave that and maybe leave like an indash navigation unit in too. just my 2 cents.

Woah... Im in Woodstock, IL and I was just in Schaumburg looking at an 02 LSE with 55K. I was gonna offer them 13500. They want 14995(yea right..)

If your serious about selling.... let me know!!! And soon, lol!

I'm Getting 18k For The Car Right Now Already Got Offers Car Is In Brand New Conditions Touchless All Around True Lse

JattGary said:
I'm Getting 18k For The Car Right Now Already Got Offers Car Is In Brand New Conditions Touchless All Around True Lse
:D :D :D great to hear. i hope its a good deal for the seller and the buyer:D

Nice man, I think my '02 LS w/ the same mileage minus the LSE packager went for around 17 something when the dealer sold it after trade. Pretty easy to get much more than what everyone thinks it should go for because of all the people out there who do not really "think" while shopping for a car. Most of the time they just see a car and ask no questions as they fill out the paper work. Talked to my sales man and the person you sign the papers w/ about that and they told me alot of stories like that.

Dude, that is a beautiful car. I dont care what anyone on this site says, you would be f-ing stupid to sell is for any less then $16000. I dont know about your neck of the woods, but in mine your car would sell for at least $14,500.
If i ever sell my car i wouldnt take a penny less than $18,000. My car is super clean like yours, but i have some big dollar body mods, and pretty expensive wheels,plus a full system with name band crap.

lincoln ls 007.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back