Took some pics of the LS today.....

Signal 20

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Took some pictures of the LS today before it rained. Enjoy.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

glad you all like them.

I gotta wash her and get m good camera out.

I used my sisters Canon SD600 b/c it looked like rain.
I have a Canon Rebel Digital XTi that I use for my good shots. I'll probably go back out Sunday afternoon and take some better pictures when the car is clean.

Nice for a point and click. Did the photo editor software help out that much?

Not that your car looks bad now because those shots are great! But you could use some tint. I've always thought that silver cars looked really good with tint. Think about it...

Nice for a point and click. Did the photo editor software help out that much?

ALl I did with the editing software was adjust the exposure and brightened up the color... The camera I was using was very dull and had no way of adjusting anything.

Not that your car looks bad now because those shots are great! But you could use some tint. I've always thought that silver cars looked really good with tint. Think about it...

I plan on it.

I'm going to throw a nice set of 18's on it, lower it and limo tint.

Don't get "new" headlights, buy some Angel Eyes and just re-seal those, it'd look HOT! If you decide to go this route clean everything inside of the housing so that there aren't any water spots on the chrome reflector.

Don't get "new" headlights, buy some Angel Eyes and just re-seal those, it'd look HOT! If you decide to go this route clean everything inside of the housing so that there aren't any water spots on the chrome reflector.

good idea... thanks for the advise.

Members online

No members online now.
Back