Unknown suspension

DanTheMan

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, my Sons newly acquired 1996 Mark VIII has a twist I am trying to figure out. I believe a previous owner changed out the front suspension as we went to put new rotors on it and the holes did not not line up with the correct part for the car. So based on the pics here anyone know what this may have come out of so we can get the proper rotors? They actually oblonged the holes in the current rotors to fit. The bold pattern on these hubs measures 4.5 so I am guessing the correct bolt part for this mark is not that.

mark viii suspension 2.jpg

mark viii suspension 3.jpg

mark viii suspension.jpg

mark viii suspension 4.jpg

Probably mustang but you will have to Re-drill a mark rotor to fit or go with mustang brakes

Hello, my Sons newly acquired 1996 Mark VIII has a twist I am trying to figure out. I believe a previous owner changed out the front suspension as we went to put new rotors on it and the holes did not not line up with the correct part for the car. So based on the pics here anyone know what this may have come out of so we can get the proper rotors? They actually oblonged the holes in the current rotors to fit. The bold pattern on these hubs measures 4.5 so I am guessing the correct bolt part for this mark is not that.

View attachment 828579073

View attachment 828579074

View attachment 828579076

View attachment 828579077

View attachment 828579073

View attachment 828579074

View attachment 828579076

View attachment 828579077

So, I understand the new mark rotors will not go over the lug nuts of the hub ? the hub and lug nut assembly is likely still sold at rock auto or try amazon. Yje hub comes with new lug nuts that will fit your rotors and depending your rims too. Id thagt dosen't wotk try plan b. Have the rotors you had from the onld set turned down ;providing there is enough metal . Cost is low to do this. The replacement of hub and lug nuts part is the most sound plan. Write me back I own a 1996 mark 8

Members online

Back