Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
View my Photo Garage for More Info:Car Audio
  • Pioneer AVIC-D1 DVD Navigation System
  • Pioneer GEX-P10XMT XM Satellite Radio with NavTraffic
  • Diamond Audio D3 400.4 Amplifier(2)
  • Diamond Audio CM361 Component System (2)
  • Diamond Audio D312D2 400 Watt 12 Inch Subwoofers (2)
  • Custom Built Subwoofer / Amp Enclosure
  • The Revolution Goes On — the Latest Navigation Systems from Pioneer
vbpgimage.php

218219118AVIC-D1.jpg

Pioneer's AVIC-D1 is Pioneer's newest navigation system, designed to be easy to use as well as easy on the eyes. The large 6.5-inch display panel is easy to read, the touch panel provides intuitive operation, and the layout delivers user-friendly operation by positioning the basic control keys around the screen for easy reach. The unit is designed to fit into many modern vehicles with a "factory-fit" style, melding unobtrusively into the vehicle dashboard. Of course, the AVIC-D1 provides a full media experience with AM/FM radio, CD, MP3 and WMA, and more. Additionally, the system is ready to deliver detailed traffic information for major cities in conjunction with the XM NavTraffic service and an optional XM Radio tuner.

topLeftLogo.jpg

A Diamond Audio D3 400.4 - Diamond Audio 4 Ch. 400 Watt Amplifier powers 2 Diamond Audio CM361 Component Systems (one front one rear) and a second Diamond Audio D3 400.4 am powers 2 Diamond Audio D312D2 400 Watts 12 Inch Car Audio Subwoofers. This is all housed in a custom built box.

vbpgimage.php

Absolutely! Thanks Ray!

Ray spec'd out many of the components, Jibit and 94M5 helped with the installation of the component speakers and pioneer head unit.

Some people have to much money HEHEHEH Joey.....:D :D
New news I just bought a 94 that needs a front end . Now I have two!! :)):D

Joeychgo said:
Absolutely! Thanks Ray!

Ray spec'd out many of the components, Jibit and 94M5 helped with the installation of the component speakers and pioneer head unit.

Glad I could help....lemme know if you need anything else for your car.....:D

Joeychgo said:

a lot of time, money, and........blood :shifty: went into that car!

Lookin good Joey! Whats up with that rug? That last time I drove that car that rug was not that yellow? Ieeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. LOL!

I bet it sounds great. I just replaced all my interior speakers, installed a new head unit, and a 4 channel amp for the interiors. Already had two 12's. Sounds great now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back