What car would you buy for about 30,000?

mark0101

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
c464644a.jpg
c464648a.jpg

Lincoln MKZ( option you wanna have and the stuff it has)
AWD
Heated and cooled
THX
c452852a.jpg

c452858a.jpg

Toyota Avolan
Auto adjusting headlamps
Rain sensing
Laser cruise
Stability control
Sun shades
Remote start
Cooled seats

c445235a.jpg

c445236a.jpg

Acura TL
ANC noise canceling
Traffic
Rear view camera
I personally would by the MKZ because it has good feature but not as high tech as the Avolan but better then the acura. Acura is the fastest but the MKZ isn't that far behind. I don't like the acura's interior, annd plus both the acura and the avolan can reach 40,000 easily if you want the cool options

man, the MKZ is nice...but the Avaolons interior is absolutly gorgeous!!! But me personally, I'd spend around 23K and get a used Jaguar S-Type R. 2003+ for the year. Those cars are nutzo!! Supercharged, and sexy as hell. Spend the other 6 grand on new wheels/tires, tint, and audio.

$.02

I'm sorry but if I would buy new right now I'd be boring and get a new Mustang...

Sorry guys... I know may of you think that Mustangs are a bunch of crap but... for the price you get more bang for you buck... Would be fun to play with..

I'd buy the Lincoln. If i had to choose from the cars you listed.
For something else, I'd say the Mustang too. damn nice car.

I have an 05 avy limited and I love it great power alot more room than the LS. I got it in june this year for about 28k

toyota avalon temp 003.jpg

If mespock's choice was boring...i don't even know where i am.

At just a few hundred under 30K.(White, Black, or Silver)2007 Crown Vic LX(would really love a PI) - I like a big car, so i can roll with all my friends.

I chose the Lincoln, I won't buy anything else LOL. But if I had that kind of money I'm sure i could pick up an 05 maybe even an 06 Town car for the same price, and nicely loaded to with a warranty. Thats just because i really like TC's and Continentals. I chose the MKZ because it's different, and i like the interior and exterior equally. The Avalaon's exterior is to boring for my taste, looks to cheap, I like the interior on it though, but the interior just does not fit the outside. I like the exterior of the Acura very much, but the interior looks like a Honda accords or something, very plain extremely boring, could not sit in it day to day. The MKZ is the best bet for me.

My mother in law just got a new Hyundai Azera Limited... Damn nice car. Run just as hard and is as nice as a new Avalon. And with all options was under $31K. Only thing missing from it that she wanted was Navigation, not offered, otherwise, it was very very nice.

She was going to get an Avalon, but decided she want to drive some of its competitors first. Tried a Buick, the Azera, the Maxima, the CTS, and the Avalon. Ended up buying the Azera. Plus, they gave her the best deal on her trade in as well.

Well, I already own 2 Cadillacs and a Lincoln. I would buy a '60s Mopar muscle car which I've always wanted but couldn't afford their very high asking price.
So, I would pick a '69 Dodge Coronet R/T 440-Magnum. I would buy one (in excellent condition) for about $20,000 then spend the extra $10,000 modifying it to where it could run 12-second 1/4 miles (they ran high-13s/low 14s stock).

I just test drove the Mazdaspeed 3.

The TL-type S looked really good though when I checked it out at the int'l auto show.

me, i would keep the luxury and high performance tandem. but for a decent price. 300 C. but i would spend the extra money and get the SRT8.

I love the new Mustangs, but the Shelby is a little to high for your poll but the GT leaves room for mods, I have been a big fan of the Infiniti G35 since their debut in 2003, nice ride for a ricer.....
rice.gif
JK

I guess I missed some cars like the G35 and the 300c. I was actually comparing Luxury sedans that were from 30-35,000. Actually there are more like the BMW 3 series, mercedes c-class, some kind of lexus(but I would not consider it since it s a toyota anyways) and of course the Cadillac CTS. Wow there are alot of choices, it would be difficult to pick the best out of these luxury cars.

My choice is based on car audio applications. Now that I am officially sponsored, all my future cars will be evaluated on what kind os kickpanel space is there, what do the a-pillars look like, how flat is the dash, and the MKZ has the flattest dash I have ever seen.

It is all about the sound.

Fleet said:
So, I would pick a '69 Dodge Coronet R/T 440-Magnum. I would buy one (in excellent condition) for about $20,000 then spend the extra $10,000 modifying it to where it could run 12-second 1/4 miles (they ran high-13s/low 14s stock).
Here are photos:

69rt.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back