What cars have u raced and smoked??

elchory1201

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
What cars have u raced and smoked? I personally raced a 02 maxima and i smoked it, how about u?

elchory1201 said:
What cars have u raced and smoked? I personally raced a 02 maxima and i smoked it, how about u?

Races that were planned:
05 Nissan Titan
04 Impalla SS

Messing around at stoplights:
Too many ricers to list

ricers look all the same to me... with their clear tail lights, fart can exhaust. so i can not really tell what cars i have smoked.

A few 3 series BMW's, an audi or 2, and a whole lot of rice. I also raced a 1969 Cougar, only won because it was spinning for about the first 3 or 4 seconds. Lots of smoke.

I prefer to race cars from about 50-100 mph, only because I know I will murder them.

I lost once to a Harley Davidson F150. Didn't realize what it was until it was too late. After the race, he pulled over and opened the hood. Intake, exhaust, lightweight pulleys, and new blower pulley for more boost.

Do you all know about the law that they made for street racing. If a cop catches you, He can take your car and give you a ticket.

Ya, I know that one. I've calmed down a lot in the past year, mostly due to that law, but every once in a while, I can't help myself. Also, I think that is just a florida law.

There may be other states too. There was a big discussion on this on the SVT Performance site. Regardless, I would say to keep your foot out of it in FL. That is one very stiff penalty.

It's funny you should ask. The new 2005 Nissan Altima SE-R wanted to rumble two nights ago and I wasn't in a mood to mess with him. So, I switched over to SST mode, geared her down and he got smaller in my rear view mirror.

I'm very careful at doing these "street" races. It's unsafe and I'm getting too old to mess with it! :steering

Cars raced

elchory1201 said:

I just recently beat a Mazda Miata at a stoplight, up to about 60; only had my LS a little over halfway to the floor.......doesn't sound like much, but I think he had it "souped up", definitely wasn't a "stock" Miata......have beat other "rice burners", a couple of Mercedes, a few American cars.....Georgia's not as tough as Florida, but you've still gotta watch it........cops "come out of nowhere" sometimes......

I beat lots of folks in the "stoplight" wars. It's all about Reaction Time... That and the fact that some of my competitors do not know they are racing.. :waving: :waving:

I onced raced Bobcat Dave in his Kenworth dumbtruck (with surprisingly enough a Bobcat in tow) from Orange County to Los Angeles on a Friday evening.

I smoked him (and few others) getting on freeway mostly because I was 4 lanes in the wrong lane to get on the freeway; I was feeling pretty comfortable about winning but the bastard caught me 5 miles up the road and we were neck in neck the rest of the way.

At the end of day he beat me by blowing through a stale orange / red light at the end of the off ramp in Glendale; it was difficult to see in the twilight but I swear he was laughing at me.

:give

I don't understand why the ricers bother 'souping' up their cars, since they still look like pieces of crap anyway... The 'fart can' exhausts as you so eloquently put it, are annoying as heck.

In my 97 Conti I had I walked 6 cars at once and then they chased me down and ran in to the ditch, 05 Accord V-6, Dodge Ram 04, F-150 05, Exped 98 with modes(know this b/c one of the guys I work with is his bud) couple others to. Now in my Mark VIII LOTS of ricers just playing around and couple of Acura's.

captainalias said:
I don't understand why the ricers bother 'souping' up their cars, since they still look like pieces of crap anyway... The 'fart can' exhausts as you so eloquently put it, are annoying as heck.

What they pay for that :q:q:q:q $200 for MAYBE 5 HP. WTF?

I raced what appeared to be a stock 2005 Civic 2-door at the track. He was in the lane with the right-of-way at the end (he had to turn off first).

I beat him so badly that I actually had to come to a complete stop and wait for the guy before turning off the track. Supreme humiliation to that guy. That was my fastest run ever, the one in my sig. He ran a high 17. By far my biggest ever win in any race.

2000 Mustang

Got me off the line ---- But before long I was waving bye in my rear view.

Joeychgo said:
2000 Mustang

Got me off the line ---- But before long I was waving bye in my rear view.
Hey, my LS replaced a 2000 Mustang. I bet you really kicked his ass!

last week i was keeping up with a wrx subaru until the end he pulled off a little infont of me but ive whooped maximas, civics for breakfast and i beat a 300, galants are for lunch and taken cts's but lost to a f150 lighting

The F150 lightning and harley editions are pretty fast.

Today, leaving my house I got really sideways around a turn, and some Escalade saw it, and decided he wanted to race me. Not sure why, but a win is a win. I even gave him a head start because I thought he wasn't serious, but when I heard the revs climbing, I punched it.

slagburn said:
I onced raced Bobcat Dave in his Kenworth dumbtruck (with surprisingly enough a Bobcat in tow) from Orange County to Los Angeles on a Friday evening.

I smoked him (and few others) getting on freeway mostly because I was 4 lanes in the wrong lane to get on the freeway; I was feeling pretty comfortable about winning but the bastard caught me 5 miles up the road and we were neck in neck the rest of the way.

At the end of day he beat me by blowing through a stale orange / red light at the end of the off ramp in Glendale; it was difficult to see in the twilight but I swear he was laughing at me.

:give

You raced a dump truck???? I'm not sure I'd admit that....

An import car with that loud, annoying exhaust, decals, wings, body kits.

I have beaten my friend in his 1993 Camaro Z28 from the line and form 60 i stayed neck and neck till about 130, I am realy impressed with what these cars can do.

:steering

Members online

No members online now.
Back