What File Sharing Program do you use

decibels5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, Ive tried morpheus (messes up my java settings) Kazaa, limewire, 360 share (dont use this one, program worked for a day and then quit, looked it up online and everyone said it was a scam) winmx (too old and slow), I do have kobravideos, but this is only for music videos. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated and Im sure everyone would like to know more about the ups and downs of any available programs.

Limewire is my current. I used to use Bearshare, but they sold out and now suck!

haha kazaa. wow that :q:q:q:qed up my computer so bad. all about limewire now. some of my friends use bittourent for some reason.

azerus all the way. Torrents are so much safer than limewire. I've never gotten a virus from a torrent and to date i've downloaded 390 gigs (according to azerus.)

adding to the question

How good are the search results and who is paying and how much

I use Azereus to download torrents and it works well. Nothing like downloading entire discographies all at once. I usually search through isohunt.com to find stuff.

Been using Bearshare for 8 plus years with no probs-I am glad I didnt do the last update cause thats the one that sucks :shifty:

I use Itunes and Limewire, limewire's free unless you go pro, and Itunes ranges from 99 cents to however much an album costs (if you buy the whole thing)

beechcraft11 said:
haha kazaa. wow that :q:q:q:qed up my computer so bad. all about limewire now. some of my friends use bittourent for some reason.

These statements crack me up, Kazaa DINDT f up your computer, whatever you dl'd did. I have a 200 gig Maxtor just for Kazaa and it's almost full, 40k videos, thousands of songs/clips...etc. Just beware what you download.

ekenkade said:
I use Itunes and Limewire, limewire's free unless you go pro, and Itunes ranges from 99 cents to however much an album costs (if you buy the whole thing)
Hey this is a trick my friend told me to do. write in Limewire Pro in search box. Download the pro version:) It might not come up the first time but keep trying, it will come.

Members online

No members online now.
Back