which years only said "LS" on the taillights?

tagliato22

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i thought starting with 01s they always said "LS V6/8".

i saw a picture of an 02, or so the owner claims, and it only says LS.

no it only says LS, not even Lincoln on the other side tail light on the 00.

Then it must have been the late 99/ early 2000 models, but I have seen them years ago w/o the Lincoln lettering, just the LS lettering.

Then it must have been the late 99/ early 2000 models, but I have seen them years ago w/o the Lincoln lettering, just the LS lettering.

really? ive never heard that. can anyone else chime in on this? my ex-00 v8 said both "lincoln" and "ls"

Mine has Lincoln on the left, and LS on the right. ( and it's a V8 )

01-02 Have Lincoln left, LS V8 on the right.

I have a 2000 and it says lincoln on the left and ls on the right. And the v8's have lsv8 on the right, but i believe all first gens are like this unless someone removed the lettering or added the v6 to it. Go look at some cars for sale online and check out pics of the rear.

Hmmm never heard of not having the Lincoln on the left side. I have a 2000 and it has both.

really? ive never heard that. can anyone else chime in on this? my ex-00 v8 said both "lincoln" and "ls"

i have a 00 v8 and my car dosent have the v8 sign

but i dont care not a biggie the new v8 signs from lskoncepts look sick and i think ima grab like 3

put one on the taillight put one on the driverside fender right above the ls sign and one above the passenger side fender

i do have the lincoln part though

2000:

Lincoln on left, LS on right

2001-2006

Lincoln on left, LS on right, V8 on V8 models

could have been. i saw the car new at the dealer like that. but it could have been damaged in transport and never replaced the lettering on the light?

guy with the 02 tells me he's the original owner and that it never had "v8" on. but he also didnt know what a lens was, so i dont know what to think.

My V8 emblem fell(or someone stole it) at one point or another and it was a 2000. Lincoln on left LSV8 on right

anybody else got gold emblems? i do on my 02 v8, but ive only seen chrome on other ls's...

mine was a gen 1 2000 lincoln ls it only said lincoln ans LS no V8 and it was a sport

Staff online

Members online

Back