Who sells the best compressor?

I put the Arnott in mine when I had my first problem, It didn't last long, 10months or so, they warranted it, been fine since. Not too profesional on the phone thou as I remember.

NO ONE can beat Eddie. Not only are his cheaper than everyone elses, his are also rebuilt to BETTER than factory specifications in EVERY manner. I have had them on both of my Mark VIII's and NEVER EVER had a problem with them. And, I also use my switch kit EVERY time I drive my car, so the compressor is doing at a minimum triple duty daily in comparison to the factory compressor.....and his had NEVER left me stranded. I had it the first one in my car for close to 5 years and dropped my car everyday........NO ONE IS BETTER!

I agree, Eddie at American Air Suspension is the man to call... I've never had to replace a compresser but I got front struts from him 2 times and have had no problems at all. Better than new almost!

When I first bought my car, unfamiliar with this community, I tried Arnott.
I regret having done that.

EDDIE is absolutely the guy to talk to.

Doing business with Eddie makes the most sense. I had some other air suspension issues that he help me pinpoint. Without the ability to discuss the matter with Eddie, I'm not sure how, or how much cash I would have needed, to fix that problem. Turned out I had to replace the suspension module.

I've purchased spider valves and compressors from Eddie. I'm glad I did.

I got my struts from Eddie. Next will be the compressor.
Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back