Xbox 360

DTCBob

LVC Member
Reaction score
I know this is the LS forum, but I also know a lot of LS owners would love to have an XBOX 360 in there car. Just something I found that I thought I would share with all of you

http://xbox.clambert.org/

Apparently there is a shipment of them to BestBuy on the 18th. I heard it from a guy I know that works at BestBuy about 5 days ago, and then I found it on this site. This site will also tell you how many the bestbuy closest to you is going to receive on the 18th. Hope you guys dont mind the spam.

Good luck

I planned on waiting awhile anyway for the price of them to go down anyhow. Not to mention I'm still tearing up the games I have for the regular xbox and still have a few that I really want to get which should hold me over until than. Heck, I'm still loving just playing Halo and Halo 2 and oh yea, Forza Motorsport(vroom vroom) :).

My son hacked his Xbox. He installed a totally different operating system, hard drive, etc etc. He can now download games directly to his hard drive and save them there. I can't remember how many games it will hold, but it's a bunch. He rents games and if he likes it, he saves it!

2001LS8Sport said:
My son hacked his Xbox. He installed a totally different operating system, hard drive, etc etc. He can now download games directly to his hard drive and save them there. I can't remember how many games it will hold, but it's a bunch. He rents games and if he likes it, he saves it!
You could do that with a PS2 too.

itsnotmydaddys, PM answer

I personlly have not done it but my friend has. He has a 40 GB hard disk. It hooked up in the back of your PS2. You where there is a cover, you open that and I think it just hooks on. It is faster at downloading too. I don't know where he got it from but ask someone in circuit city or some place like that to find out more about this.

itsnotmydaddys said:
the 360 is getting recalled, for not workiong and burning up tvs ill wait for the ps3

From what I understand, it's the unit itself that can burn up. There are something like three processors in the unit...none of them with fans. You HAVE to keep the box well vented. My son also told me the 360 is absolutely amazing...especially on a hi-def tv.

I'll waiting for a PS3 also it is going to be able to play Hi Def DVD's, which all DVD's are going to. Just food for thought

Members online

No members online now.
Back