01 LS Sport for Sale $12,500!!!

jpslim

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Black 01 LS Sport with a V8 automatic and 60k miles. Has everthing on it: moonroof, leather, heated seats, etc. We upgraded the wheels to chrome ones from an 06 LS about 4 months ago and the tires are still practically brand new. It had an overhaul on the engine about 8 months ago to repair a broken timing belt tensioner and the service was done by the Ford dealership.
The Kelly Blue Book private party value of this car is $13,230, retail shows $16960!!!

The paint is not perfect, it has a few chips and scratches, but nothing too serious. Same for the interior, the leather has a few scratches on the rear seat, the driver's seat it showing a little wear, and the center console cover has some cracks in it. Everything works, it runs great and looks great especially with the new wheels.

I live in St Charles, MO (just outside of St. Louis) and you are more than welcome to check it out. Thanks

Sorry, the mileage is actually 63,000 and here is a picture:

LS side view.jpg

jpslim said:
Sorry, the mileage is actually 63,000 and here is a picture:

Now this is my kind of Car!!!! I's love to buy it but... mine is for sale too.

I used to have a Black 98 Contour SE Sport, but traded it on the LS. I'm surprised that I saw your planning to sell yours. It seems that a few peeps are looking to selling their rides AFTER I put mine up last week. LOL

Price reduced!!!

Still have it and really need to sell it!!! Mileage is 71k and price is now $10,500!

Members online

No members online now.
Back