03-06 Grey Leather Drivers seat

dudeinthething

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have Grey leather seat covers for the driver side, non A/C with the manual lumbar. I need a new seat and these came off it.
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Bottom Cushion.jpg

Top.jpg

Head rest.jpg

Both.jpg

I had to do a complete swap. I had to reuse my leather because my old seat had AC and memory, so I had to swap everything. Seat harness, AC/Heater, motors etc. Pain in the rear. But this is left. I got the whole seat for $150.00.

Wait if you had to use moat of your old seat stuff including the old covers then why did you need a new seat?

Does anyone want? Last chance, pay for shipping and they are yours. If not, going to the trash can, cleaning out the basement.

Stupid question maybe. If I were to use these, would I lose the function of my heating and cooled seats or will they work worse than they already do?

I have a nasty hole in the drivers seat that came out of no where one day, starting to think that it was there when I bought it and the seller did one helluva job hiding it.

Besides that hole, and worns steering wheel and a couple stains on the floor, the interior is in excellent shape.

Stupid question maybe. If I were to use these, would I lose the function of my heating and cooled seats or will they work worse than they already do?

I have a nasty hole in the drivers seat that came out of no where one day, starting to think that it was there when I bought it and the seller did one helluva job hiding it.

Besides that hole, and worns steering wheel and a couple stains on the floor, the interior is in excellent shape.

Yes, it would completely kill the heating and cooling feature.

I have a pretty good tear in my driver's seat too. It just broke through today.

Might be worth trying to sling on ebay. If it were tan and in that condition GEN I I would buy.

Dude. I'll take it. Give me a quote on shipping to 72712 and I'll paypal you or mail you a check, whatever you prefer.

Members online

Back