03 LS V8 vs RSX Type-S

slow

Atleast let us know if you do run him and win.
It would be nice to hear of an Ls actually beating someone else in a race.
Unless you mod , mod ,mod , you are not winning very many light to lights thats for sure.
Still one of the sharpest looking cars ever made. Muscle isn't everything...

Ok long story short, I won. (03 Acura RSX Type-S, Chipped, CAI, Exhaust vs 03 Lincoln LS Premium Sport with KKM) Short story long, yes while it is street racing, it was on a long stretch of unihabitied road parallel to a highway surrounded by woods so the only danger that was posed was deer. We ran for about a 1/4 mile maybe a little less. I took off traction and used the SST, he obviously revved up and took off and was about a half car length in front. The LS had a little lag coming off the line but quickly went through the gears I ended up about 2-3 full lengths over him by the end. Glad I have the KKM intake or else I would've had to have listened to his weedwacker exhaust the whole time. I'm sure anyone can come up with 100 good or bad excuses as to the outcome but even he admitted he tried his best up until the last second and I have seen him drive,he is a decent driver an he is a better driver than me on an MT. So....chalk one up for theLS

Nice little kill, please don't brag about beating a 98gt vert. Ford's biggest mistake was putting the 94/95's and the 96-98gt's with that low of power and those awesome high 15's and low 16's out on the street. All I have to say is thank god for aftermarket. I had a 94gt vert that was stock with some nitto 555's at that track and she mustered a whole whopping 15.7 with a 1.9 60ft. After the 331 with a P600b she made a very very nice 12.80 at 114 with a 2.0 60ft.

FYI... I am just messing with you about the gt's, still stands stock they are turds.

they are nice, i like the styling of those bodies but yeah they were too underpowered, they were like the discovettes of the 70's. its ashame they did that haha. when we raced he kept up at first but i left him.

ill try, he lives up near my dads next time i go up there if hes around i will. ill try and do a few a races and post videos whether i win or lose. the kid i knew with the 98 gt vert, he got a ticket doing 113 on 287 in north jersey so he sold that and got a 2003 tl, not type s just a base. i took that too already. ive been had by a g35 coupe by a small length and 350z took me apart

Those g35s can do just as much damage as those 350's unless the 350's tuned well, my nieghbore has a g35 and it kicks my ass sounds cool, nd its stock.

Members online

No members online now.
Back