04 Side Mirror Lights

LLLL

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I looked in past posts and I didn't find anything. Can someone tell me how to change the bulb inside the side view mirrors. I cant seem to be able to get the cover out of the mirror.

Thanks

LLLL said:
I looked in past posts and I didn't find anything. Can someone tell me how to change the bulb inside the side view mirrors. I cant seem to be able to get the cover out of the mirror.

Thanks

I hope that someone answers with a way to do this, but it is my understanding that the lights are sealed units and have to be replaced as a unit.

LLLL said:

Thanks
Is yours out? If so, you are out of luck. I bought a set of the 2003 and up folding mirrors to put on my car. While investigating this I contacted my local dealer to see if they offer replacement bulbs for the mirrors. The bulbs are in a sealed housing with two prongs on the end. The dealer could not find a part number for the bulb housing. So, with that being said the dealer said the whole mirror assembly would have to be replaced.

GrayGhost1 said:
Is yours out? If so, you are out of luck. I bought a set of the 2003 and up folding mirrors to put on my car. While investigating this I contacted my local dealer to see if they offer replacement bulbs for the mirrors. The bulbs are in a sealed housing with two prongs on the end. The dealer could not find a part number for the bulb housing. So, with that being said the dealer said the whole mirror assembly would have to be replaced.

Thats a bunch of :q
I bought the bulbs for them in a bright white color b.c I though they would look nice but now I cant even get to them. :Bang

they are one peice. it sucks cause i tryed prying one apart(but didn't wana break it, so i didn't pry to much), its just like the headlights, there unopenable. Later i found out that they are one whole assembly. yeah it sucks a crapload cause you cant put aftermarket bulbs in there. Maybe you can get a refund for the uppgrade bulbs.

Members online

No members online now.
Back