06 LS on the lot

linc21806

LVC Member
Reaction score
so since the ls is gonna be discontinued what is gonna happen to the left overs that are still on the lot? :cool:

If anyone finds a 06 LSE Charcoal Beige Clearcoat Metallic color, let me know, only interested if its a FLM dealer.

-Scott-

HyeLifeLS said:
Are you sure?

haha... at least I'm not the one driving an old-ass '01 V6. :cool:

Oh and Todd, I'm sorry your parents only bought you a Mustang... and that you're like what, 40? 50? and driving an LS. I see you've really worked your way on up over the years. ;) You don't have to take it out on me every chance you get, though. :D

lexmarkz00 said:
haha... at least I'm not the one driving an old-ass '01 V6...take it out on me every chance you get, though. :D

Alright guys it's time to...

cut it out.JPG

lexmarkz00 said:

Oh and Todd, I'm sorry your parents only bought you a Mustang... and that you're like what, 40? 50? and driving an LS. I see you've really worked your way on up over the years. ;) You don't have to take it out on me every chance you get, though. :D

Kids.... :(

lexmarkz00 said:

I may have had my dad buy my car...but at least I don't go around ditching other people rides who have older models...that's just wrong, especially when I know I didn't buy mine...With that kind of attitude you wont be making alot of friends.

There are $8000 in incentives on the 2006 LSs again ($4000 buyer/$4000 dealer). Along with it being a close-out model, you can find these on sale at or very near invoice, then deduct the $8K. Around $10K off of MSRP.

Members online

No members online now.
Back