06 sells on ebay for 12.1

yeah, what a deal. i had it on my watch list because i wouldnt mind getting an 06 and i was curious to see what it would go for. if i had known it would go for this cheap, i may have went for it (even though normally i would never buy a car without seeing it first and especially since its so far from me).

for some reason, i think all the 06s ive seen on ebay have been in florida.

I really like those carbon-fiber looking inserts, looks better than my wood grain...

What is this though??

seat.jpg

just cuz it sold doesnt mean the seller will follow through.. but damn this is an effin DEAL! .. makes me feel like i overpayed big time

I noticed the seller's rating. 93.2% positive... seems suspect to me. The miles seem feasible being that it is a Florida car. I just bought an '05 out of Florida with only 5900 miles on it. Had about an inch of aquanet on the passenger headrest

wow i thought my 04 with 46000 miles on it for $9999 was a good deal... I got mine off a lot!

no navigation, traction control..but not advance trac...torn seat..hmmm

That car looks more and more suspicious, the floormats are bad and the overhead storage and console are dirty!

I really like those carbon-fiber looking inserts, looks better than my wood grain...

What is this though??

Looks like the string they use to hold those tags on the seats with. The ones that tell you its leather.

Id be more worried about that big ding on the passenger fender.
359a_4.jpg

Looks like the string they use to hold those tags on the seats with. The ones that tell you its leather.

Id be more worried about that big ding on the passenger fender.
359a_4.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that, I wonder how that happened? Still, I guess all in all that is a good deal for a V8 with the Sport Package and it is still under factory warranty most likely.

my theory:
The seller was caught cheating on his wife (obviously if he has a lincoln hes a baller)
wife grabs a baseball bat
seller tries to run away
wifes a pro female baseball player
smacks a dent in the fender...
when the seller was driving away she tried stabbing him and stabbed the seat
seller sewed it up to look good
Car is sold cheap to screw over ex wife lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back