18's or 19's???

Yes, at stock height, there is still plenty of room with 19's:

fondmetals3.jpg

They look perfect when lowered too, IMO. Pics of that coming soon :D

Here is a picture of 02V8Sport's LS, when thesewheels still belonged to him. Lowered on Intrax springs:

CopyofDSCN1308.jpg

I really like the 09 MKZ 19" rims, also they would look OEM since they have the Lincoln logo in the center, :( but I think they dont fit our LS's, also it says 4 rims 200lbs... without tire? arent this a little too heavy?

MKS19K.JPG

I believe the MKZ bolt pattern is 5x4.50 or 5x114.3 and the offset is +44. It could be possibe to use them with adapters, depending on the width of the adapters? I'm not sure on that, but someone will chime in.

19's FTW and yes you can still fit a good sized tire.;)

I really like the 09 MKZ 19" rims, also they would look OEM since they have the Lincoln logo in the center, :( but I think they dont fit our LS's, also it says 4 rims 200lbs... without tire? arent this a little too heavy?

That is damn heavy. although, the fondmetals I have weigh in at just a little over 65 lbs. per wheel/tire combo. That's with 245/40's. I think.

What's the wheel/tire combo weigh? I put one on the bathroom scale because I was curious.

Mine are definitely heavier than stock. So much so that I can feel it while driving. Although this is my first time ever having aftermarket wheels, so I can't say whether it's a big defference compared to other aftermarket wheels.

Soo what if they are. i still havent figured out how to mount them theres only 4 holes and i have 5 pointy things on my caa. any suggestions

butter knife? those pointy things arent that hard to cut through.....maybe a steak knife but thats it

Slightly off topic. On my present 19's they came with 225/35 fuzion zri tires. I was sick of the ride and bent rim edges (lost air) so i bought 235/45 pirelli pzero rosso's. Got all 4 with about 80% tread left on ebay last week for about 165 shipped iirc. So to say 19" tires cost more is slightly true. U'd probably notice new rather than used though.

If you were to go with 18" rims you'd only be going up and inch so i kind of find it worthless imho.

Members online

No members online now.
Back