19" S type-R rims on Ebay!!

Cool I hope you win them, I would love to see them on your LS! Good luck with the sale of your Zeus rims. I just wish they were made in a 19" size, they are my favorite jag wheelby far.

Nice find. Looks like they are 4 fronts. I emailed the selled. waiting for the answer.

can someone tell me if these will fit our cars? the guy didnt even put the specs of the wheel

ok i got the email back. So they are staggered. thats great! these are super rare and super nice. they are 19x8 and 19x9.5 with 60 offset. will fit perfectly. front could use a 20mm spacer. no hub centric rings needed. you guys should seriously consider these and not loose the oportunity to buy em. they might get pretty expensive though.

Also the seller says that he wants local pick up only but that way i doubt that too many will bid on em.

ok i got the email back. So they are staggered. thats great! these are super rare and super nice. they are 19x8 and 19x9.5 with 60 offset. will fit perfectly. front could use a 20mm spacer. no hub centric rings needed. you guys should seriously consider these and not loose the oportunity to buy em. they might get pretty expensive though.

Would the spacer be neccessary?

Those 20's are sweet I believe they are called "Callisto". 20 X 9 with a 49 mm offset though. I'm not sure if that would work with a lowered LS. I know a 20 X 8.5 with a 42 mm offset will work so does anyone know if that about evens out?

oh yea those will work and they are sweet only not staggered. but still a great buy.

Members online

Back