1995 mark 8 PARTS CAR

Black98LSC

LVC Member
Reaction score
i just purchased a front crashed mark for the motor for my build over the winter.. if u need any parts or have any things desired in needs let me no ill see what i can do for u. ill have pics up 2morrow

i just purchased a front crashed mark for the motor for my build over the winter.. if u need any parts or have any things desired in needs let me no ill see what i can do for u. ill have pics up 2morrow

Do you have the air compressor, if so how much?
Also, the front air struts too.

front air struts are shot from the impact... does have the compressor tho and still pumps. make me an offer... im not to sure how much they go for. where u located?

white exterior with the brown tan/ flat plastic black trim ill get some pics up.. i worked late these couple days

how much for the exterior passengers side handle w/ cables?

95mark8

I have a mark8 95 my radio works fine but I can't turn it off. I re-push the volume knob,,let it back out,,radio stays on. I've only had this car 2 months,,It was a "CHERRY" 41,000 MILES,,SHOWROOM NEVER IN RAIN. Is there a trick I'm missing?? It worked fine at first. I've put 1500 miles on it.

black interior ? i need:

I need the 2 rear mats
The cover for the seatbelt bolt (the one mounted on the B-pillar.. the clips broke off mine)
The right hand side AC vent, passenger side
The ash tray for the passenger side rear

driver side autodimming mirror glass (not if its cloudy)
the flip-up ash tray cover

if black interior,
I need the center console lid if not broken,
All four floormats (if available)
Wow, the list of parts has gotten shorter.

I have a mark8 95 my radio works fine but I can't turn it off. I re-push the volume knob,,let it back out,,radio stays on. I've only had this car 2 months,,It was a "CHERRY" 41,000 MILES,,SHOWROOM NEVER IN RAIN. Is there a trick I'm missing?? It worked fine at first. I've put 1500 miles on it.

the button on the radio is a pain to stay in and keep off its funny this is my first mark, i sold it to a buddy of mine the interior is mint and aside from the front end the every part is straight.

The air suspension does pump up and stay up even after the damn brakes failed the second day i had the car, it was just odd the bags would fill in alot of diff ways, one bag two, all four all sky high it just acts really funny.

Also remember harry talked to you about the trading off rims? That was me i put my stocks on sold my 20s and wanted the 10 spokes. Ill trade or buy them off you, he said you wanted to keep them cause you were going to fix the car. let me kno. Also the car is driveable every thing was fine, i brought it to my buddys shop in hamilton and my dumb as* wound up drivin it back to glassboro. All i needed was 10 bungie cords.also i got the hood to lay flat to do so

pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic5.jpg

would you be willing to sell the chrome that sits ontop of the front corner lights.. I need both sides

looking for the tail light on the trunk lid shipped to 75074 please :)

how much for the complete intrerior just the seats? if blk get back at me asap

what is it with you parts car guys and being so damn far away from me, I could really use that drivers fender but don't want to pay shipping for it.

I was curious if you happen to have the complete radio harness? Or if it's to difficult, I'd even consider the connectors coming off the radio harness that would plug into the radio and amp with some wire to spare. I can always splice them in, but a whole complete harness would be better and more ideal. The guy before me butchered everything up and I'm trying to bring everything back to normal.

I was curious if you happen to have the complete radio harness? Or if it's to difficult, I'd even consider the connectors coming off the radio harness that would plug into the radio and amp with some wire to spare. I can always splice them in, but a whole complete harness would be better and more ideal. The guy before me butchered everything up and I'm trying to bring everything back to normal.

just so you know its a double din radio. And as far as him my buddy told me he backed out and someone else has my old mark now:(

Thanks for the quick response, mine is not a Double din. :) I'll figure something out or just hardwire it in. It's a beater car, so whatever will work will make me happy. Thanks again...

Members online

No members online now.
Back