1995 mark for sale

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my car for 2500 obo, i live in kansas city and my zip is 66062, it is also in autotrader, i love this car but with bills mounting the toy has got to go, alot of you guys know this car, it has mild upgrades and d/s fender needs paint, as well as bumper cover, (replaced from black donor) other than that its a true runner, it would be a great start for someone wanting to take it to the next level,Ford tech maintained(I work at a Ford dealer) and all reciepts....e mail at viiiball72@yahoo.com if interested or leave PM, i have pics here, and at auto trader although a couple years old(no camera or computer right now except at work, the engine bay is not blue accented anymore its all black with a better cold air system, the mufflers are off a 05 mustang GT....and alot more.......priced below low average.....NADA

price reduced , I need the cash for my wifes meds...we don't have insurance and she has a bad kidney disease,Lupus and rhumotoid arthritis.....plus I have gotten behind in living expenses...price reduced to 1900...firm...may negotiate....thanks all who look....jeff

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Wish I could help you out.. but I've been cut off from buying more Mark VIII's right now.

Although it would be a nice deal.

Rich

mespock said:
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Wish I could help you out.. but I've been cut off from buying more Mark VIII's right now.

Although it would be a nice deal.

Rich

You too?? I ahve that same problem!

Joeychgo said:
You too?? I ahve that same problem!
Joey, you take spelling lessons from Rich, and i know you misspelled the word have. :D It was to good to pass up, i couldn't resist it. :D

hi, i live in KC also and i was looking at your car on auto trader. how many miles does the car have on it, and is the engine that same amount of milage? i am looking right now at other marks, but i am interested in yours with the price. does everything run smooth with the engine and tranny? air suspension good? thanks for info

hey thanks for looking, the car has 178k and change,i don't know exactly, cause it is at my in laws and I can't remember, the engine is the same miles, its not a "cobra " motor out of a stang, but as you know the 4.6dohc in the mark is nearly identical, as far as cobra upgrades, everything that needed replaced on the motor was replaced with a cobra spec part as allowed,it is also badged on the plug covers with cobra badges,. the motor and tranny run excellent, and smooth, it has sat for a month or so, so I need to get out and run it to wake it up, the tranny has also had th j mod done already. since the pics were not that current, it does need paint on the driver fender and bumper cover, and could use a grill ,mine got cracked, a deer clipped me and bent the fender lip,cracked paint on the bumper and grill,i replaced with donor fender and headlight, and the corner light is brand new, other than that the car is nice. as far as interior, it has normal wear and tear for its age, the front buckets are worn, but not ripped, the carpet is clean,could use new floor mats, jvc head unit, diablo sport chip, I HAVE EVERY RECIEPT FOR EVERYTING!!! I would like to see $2000.00 out of it but like the add says best over $1800. drive this car anywhere, and working here at the dealer i may be able to get that fender painted for you cheap, I just need to sale and am not going to put any cash into it....call me or my wife at 913-226-6951, if you wanna look and drive it, i won't be able to til sunday caus of work,,,,thanks Jeff

SOLD...thanks to everyone!....I am now out of the Lincoln game....for now...LOL.....Jeff

Members online

No members online now.
Back