1995 Mark VIII for sale

Also try craigs list. I have had good luck with both buying and selling cars on this site. Bought my 95 mark, my freinds 94 mark & my 2000 expedition all off of craigs list.

turborich said:
WOW, this guy just dont stop! everytime someone post a car for sale it seems that he becomes jealous if the seller gets their asking price! Dude chill out! A CLEAN MARK IS WORTH GOOD MONEY ON THE WEST COAST. I wont say what I really want to.

Nice mark VIII you have for sell, good luck!
You need to chill out dude. jealousy has nothing to do with it. I am very happy with MY car and I have a right to voice my opinion. why can't you understand that? :mad:

turborich said:
Also try craigs list. I have had good luck with both buying and selling cars on this site. Bought my 95 mark, my freinds 94 mark & my 2000 expedition all off of craigs list.

Great ideea, I totally forgot about craig's list. Thanks. However I've set two appointments with callers from autotrader. We'll see tomorrow.

Frogman said:
If I may...

since there is such a following in the phx are for Mark VIII's, why not put an ad in the Republic?

I am pretty sure no one on LvC would pay that money for the car.

Haven't done the republic but I have an ad in autotrader, which for some reason has a good reputation in Phoenix area. Already got two calls from the ad. I guess if it doesn't sell tomorrow I'll do the republic too.

gbalas said:
Great ideea, I totally forgot about craig's list. Thanks. However I've set two appointments with callers from autotrader. We'll see tomorrow.
Good luck. I hope you sell it!

JC1994 said:
You need to chill out dude. jealousy has nothing to do with it. I am very happy with MY car and I have a right to voice my opinion. why can't you understand that? :mad:
dont worry, I understand that. It seems that you only have negative things to say. My car which you said was ugly and not worth anything could be sold very fast for $5,500. possibly even more. I didn't pay anything near that but I know what these go for around here. You would be very lucky to find one as nice as mine for that price around here. The guy asking $8,000 may or may not get his full asking price, however he does have a nice well kept car which will make somebody happy. Like I said, If someone wants it bad enough they will pay for it. It's that simple. $8,000 may sound like a bargin to someone. It may sound like too much to others. I am currious to see what it sells for now. Keep us updated on the sale of your mark.

turborich said:
dont worry, I understand that. It seems that you only have negative things to say. My car which you said was ugly and not worth anything could be sold very fast for $5,500. possibly even more. I didn't pay anything near that but I know what these go for around here. You would be very lucky to find one as nice as mine for that price around here. The guy asking $8,000 may or may not get his full asking price, however he does have a nice well kept car which will make somebody happy. Like I said, If someone wants it bad enough they will pay for it. It's that simple. $8,000 may sound like a bargin to someone. It may sound like too much to others. I am currious to see what it sells for now. Keep us updated on the sale of your mark.

It looks like the leads are getting hotter. I meet someone tomorrow who offered $6500. The lead came from autotrader

gbalas said:
It looks like the leads are getting hotter. I meet someone tomorrow who offered $6500. The lead came from autotrader
I apologize for bickering about the price of your car, my bad. I must realize that if you don't have anything good to say about someone or something then it is better to say nothing at all. which is the way I am 99% of the time. I will be working on that remaining 1%. JC... and here's wishing you good luck on selling your car. :)

JC1994 said:
I apologize for bickering about the price of your car, my bad. I must realize that if you don't have anything good to say about someone or something then it is better to say nothing at all. which is the way I am 99% of the time. I will be working on that remaining 1%. JC... and here's wishing you good luck on selling your car. :)

Thanks. :)

Frat-man-du said:
I am happy and sad for you!

are you gonna start telling me what a horrible think I did by accepting the buyers offer or...????????

gbalas said:
are you gonna start telling me what a horrible think I did by accepting the buyers offer or...????????

I think he meant sad because you no longer have your car.

Members online

Back