1997 Gen 2 Mark VIII parts for sale

SONOFMOTHRA

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all. I'm new to the site. I've got a 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII, red exterior, prairie tan interior.

I've got some extra interior parts for a 1997 gen 2 Mark 8 for sale. They are all prairie tan in color. I figured I give you guys and gals first choice before I threw them up on ebay. Here's what I have:

Entire center console. It's complete and in working order except the chrome cup holder release button is broken and missing. It's in used, but excellent condition - $100

Brand new rear trim piece for the center console that covers the vents and the ash tray at the rear of the console - $20

2 brand new seat belt trim pieces that cover the bracket and bolt that fasten the seat belt to the A-piller of the car $20 for both ($10 ea)

1 used upper grab handle. The spring is not broken ($10)

Send me a message, or you can email me if you're interested at sonofmothra@yahoo.com.

Do you have any pictures of the center console, and would you be willing to seperate the console lid and sell it seperately? Any other interior parts?

Thomas

Thomas A said:
Do you have any pictures of the center console, and would you be willing to seperate the console lid and sell it seperately? Any other interior parts?

Thomas

I do have pictures of the console if you would like to see them. I'm not really interested in parting the console out. I figure it's more valuable and useable as a complete unit. The console, other than the missing cup holder button, is 100% complete. All the wiring and AC / heater ducts are there too. Plus you don't have to deal with color matching due to UV bleaching / fading. If you're interested in purchasing the unit complete I can email you the photos. Let me know. Thanks!

If the cupholder wasn't damaged, I'd take you up on that. I think I will pass for now though. Thanks.

Thomas

Members online

No members online now.
Back