1997 licoln mark viii

cobramark

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
parting out my 97 lincoln mark viii. It's ivory interior with opal opalescent exterior. I stall have everything except for the headlight, rear neon, passengers side fender and door, and seats. It has thunderbird svt wheels and many other performance mods. If you're interested in a part, or want pics of a particular part, please email me at gremlinsamson@yahoo.com. thanks -nick

linc3.jpg

are those 16's and how much for them?
17x7 w/ 225/45 r17 sumitomo htrzII tires. tires and rims are like new. asking $800, but may go lower, I'd rather not ship but I can. I took them off yesterday and can get a few more pics of them tomorrow if you'd like.

they are factory ford wheels....I'll get a few more pics later today. I also have the lms cold air kit w/ the ice box. metal matrix drive shaft, magnaflow x -pipe resonator, 2 flowmaster 40 series, 3.73 gears, and kooks 3/4 length headers.... which i can't remove til I get the engine out.

here's a few pics of the wheels the close up is a pic of the scrape....it's hardy noticeable when not zoomed in

P2121486.JPG

P2121485.JPG

P2121487.JPG

Looking for all kinds of ivory 97 parts. Door panels, headliner, visors, etc. If you still have these parts, PM me and i'll take a weekend to come get it all.

Members online

Back