1997 LM8 base**wrecked**

dpoll995

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1997 lincoln mark8 for sale as a fixer upper or for parts for your mark. nothing really worng with it other than the damage in the pics. it drives good shifts good and everything works on it. it has about 154k miles on it. im trying to get 1500 for it. pick up only. i dotn even know how to ship a car lol. this was my project car. i bought her and had been fixing her up when i could, but today i used her to try and teach my wife how to drive, as you can see it didnt help her much! but anyways i really dont have the time and money to fix it. we have a baby on the way so i really had not been doing much with it anyways. just driving it every other day to and from work. its got a lowering spring kit on it, i just replaced both lock actuators and had been working on cleaning up the inside. still needs a little more TLC but its not bad for a 97 with 154k on it. both HIDs work neon tail works. the previos owner had the front suspention replaced. could use a wheel balance now but nothing to worry about. oh the driver side mirror, i picked it up off the road today buts its a total loose, the glass is crakced and the housing is busted up. anyways pm me if you want to know more. im in houston TX if you want to come look at it. incase your wondering, clipped the back end of a truck going about 5mph, if even that, should have heard me screaming STOP STOP STOP!

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0061-1.jpg

IMG_0060-1.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0057-1.jpg

IMG_0056-1.jpg

IMG_0055-1.jpg

IMG_0054-1.jpg

forgot something, it has been true dueled with 2 chamber flows. it sounds really good.

Let me know, I posted it on cl and already got a few people that want to come look at it.

what does it need?
Fender?
Door?
Paint?

it aint THAT BAD.

Fender,door, paint, and mirror. Ya its not much I just don't have thetime or cash to put into it

Dam I should have asked for more lol. I got so many emials from cl today I couldn't keep up with them. Anyways deal pending now should be done in another hour or so. So don't plan any trips to come see my ride. Ill post up if it falls through.

Dam I should have asked for more lol. I got so many emials from cl today I couldn't keep up with them. Anyways deal pending now should be done in another hour or so. So don't plan any trips to come see my ride. Ill post up if it falls through.

Hopefully they will come and pay you the asking price, rather than show up and try to "low ball" you.

Are you gonna find another second gen to replace it? ((Hopefully))?

yea i would like to get a black lsc gen2. but there is no telling when now. i got a kid on the way now so things will be tight for awhile. oh man! i alsmot had to fight them off my mark last night. i had atleast 4 to 5 people emailing non stop asking to come see it. i was just going in order of who emailed me first. he did try to low ball me but i told him i would just go inside and call the next guy. offered 1100 for it, but with that many peps asking bout it i was frim on the 1500. i ended up letting it got for 1450, he kept asking so i figured if he needed the 50 bucks that bad that was fine with me. anyways im glad and sad at the same time, glad that one less thing on my to do list but sad that my mark is gone now :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back