1997 Mark VIII For Sale

i like to think of myself as being more handy than the average person with cars, but im afraid i have no idea what a ballast is. care to enlighten me?

im in jersey just across the gw and i may be interested.

i like to think of myself as being more handy than the average person with cars, but im afraid i have no idea what a ballast is. care to enlighten me?

im in jersey just across the gw and i may be interested.

the ballast is what makes the neon bar on the trunk lid light up

It'll stay on craigslist for about a day
and then go bye bye for some reason. I've listed it numerous times. I already got the replacement, and this needs to go.

My replacement, is wayyyyyyyy off topic.

But it's German.

ive been trying to contact you about your mark. get back to me when you get a chance please.

I would really go for it, but im kinda out of the area at the moment. Japan. :p

Before i left, i had sell my 93 Mark, and i really miss it, so im thinkin about gettin another when i get back, it this car seems perfect.

damn only if you were close to IL!
can't believe you can't sell that car for atleast $2500 does the market suck that bad for these cars?

stick to your guns, that is a damn nice car for 2k like I said if you were closer that would be sitting in my driveway. Want to make a trip out to Chicago?:)

I've been trying to get in touch w/ Jamie all weekend about buying his green mark. If I don't hear from him, I'll shoot you a pm on yours.:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back