1998 lsc

98lsc

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
the car was in a fender bender everything is fixed!!
just needs paint to match. i could part the car
out to get my money back but no time and no room
it just passed smog!!!!
it has 176k and runs and drives fine title is salvaged.
mainly because of the parts to fix it...
i have about 2500 into it but im not going to get that
back and thats ok but the car needs to go please make offer
thanks tony
also email me for pix please!!!!

or call me at 209-769-6840 for n e questions
ca is located in ca. 95301

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 98 lsc with 176k miles on it it runs and drives great
except it was in a wreck and needed a pass fender, pass door,
a hood, hid bulb, both headlamp housings, header panel & windshield pillar i got the parts all on the car but dont want to finish it i decided to keep my town car instead. the interior is excellent i got like 2500 or so into the car as it sits the car is not in my name and it does have a salvage title if you are looking for parts this car is perfect you will have enveything you need i did all the hard work just finding the parts to fix it or you can finish it and drive it??
asking 2500.00 best offer oh and if you are interested in the car i will send pix
thanks tony 1-209-769-6840

That was on June 4th. That was definitely not a fender bender. Sounds to me like that Mark got acquainted with a deer.

Here's my question though, how do you GO BACKWARDS IN MILEAGE!!!

Wow, someone ban this fool.

I thought on the gen 2 is yo changed the cluster the mileage changed to the cars cause it's digi?

the miles are stored in each cluster, if you take a gen 2 cluster with 60k and put it in a car with 160k, the car will then read 60k, all 2nd gen miles are stored in each cluster, not the car itself. its very easy to lie about miles in a 2nd gen, all you need is a lower mile cluster off egay!

i will send pix tomorrow but i misprinted the mileage that was my bad i was thinking of my 96 mark 8.... and all you ( the rev) had to do is ask not call me names!!!!!!!!! you are a very rude person!! people can make honest mistakes and no nothin was changed cluster wise just a honest mistake!!!!!
thanks tony

Don't take it personally, 98lsc.

Relatively new guy, 3 posts, incorrect info... It raises a 'red flag'

Unfortunately, we all have to be on 'our guard' these days due to the prevalence of internet 'scammers'

and i was in no way directly acusing you of changing the cluster, simply stating that is a matter of a few screws and a harness unplug to change the miles in a gen 2.

Well I learned something new... I always thought the milleage was stored in the car somewhere....

Its still easier to change a gen1 mileage, just spin the numbers to where you want them lol...

jamie97...sorry that wasnt meant in a bad way that other person just got me in a real bad mood....blue on blue and i truly understand the scammer part too......anyhow if you guys want to flag my post thats cool
but im real my addy from ebay is .....sixtysimpalas..... all my feedback is pos
i dont lie just an honest mistake and to be real i will give before and after pix of the car after i get off work today im not trying to hide anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! matter of fact i bought parts off someone here i cant remember his name but i bought the IMRC and the WIPER MOTOR from him he set up a ebay but it now auction for me.

ok i hope this works i added a gallery under my name
so people can view the pixs of my mark 8 b 4 n after pix
thanks and again sorry for the confusion!!

i couldnt seem to post them regular..... now i remember thats why i didnt post the car the 1st time before i fixed it....

open a photo sharing account.
I use photobucket.
Down load you pics there.
Use the img box "It looks like a mountain with a sun" when you post.
Just paste the URL in the pop up box the text will look like this.
{IMG}http://www.photobucket.com /showthread.php?t=46721{/IMG}
Instead of the text you will see your pic. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back