2 Lincoln LS V8 package deal

Chromeanator

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I crashed my pride and joy 02 LS Sport a few weeks ago and since bought a 00 LS. The 02 was fully loaded and customized with black leather and ostrich skin seat, Flow Master exhaust, and cold air intake. It has polished aluminum 16 inch factory wheels and tires that have 90% tread left. All the drive train is fine. The body is destroyed on the drivers front corner as seen in pics. The back drivers door, passenger side, trunk, rear bumper cover and all door and rear glass are still good. The front left wheel was destroyed in the crash but there is a matching spare that goes with it. The odometer reads a little over 145,000.

The second LS is a 2,000 model with approximately 120,000 miles. It is fully loaded with V8. The motor sounds like it has jumped time. It runs buts idles roughly. The body is in very good condition with some scratches around the drivers door jam where the previous owner tried a coat hanger at unlocking the door..(idiot). I bought the 00 with the intentions of doing a motor swap if needed then parting out the rest of the 02. However, trying to do this with cracked ribs and bruised lungs is not going to happen anytime soon. My wife has extended her stinger and firmly requested they go so here they are.

I'm asking $5,000 for both and can't take any less because I'm taking a beating on this. Please understand at this point I will not part the 02 out unless someone buys the 00 and does not want the 02. You can email me at scotteac(at)yahoo(dot)com or call me on my cell (662)-401-2207. These cars are located near Tupelo, Mississippi. Thanks!

http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr177/Chromeanator/Lincoln%20LS/

No interest in the package deal so I contacted local Ford dealership about sending out someone to take a look at the 2000 LS. Turns out the only thing wrong with it was a cat converter was stopped up. So now the 2002 LS will be parted out. Anyone needing parts let me know.

Thanks!

holly crap.. what did you hit and how fast were you going :O

A very large oak tree in a curve. I live 400 yards off the main road and the wreck happened half way between. The deputy that wrote the report estimated speed around 35-40.

Members online

No members online now.
Back