20" Rims

No one person said that "you" have to like it thats the bottom line.

Im not to big of a fan but hey it gets the job done and the fact is that some show cars that do it have alot more respect then any LS in the world, but should any of that make a difference to any of us?

No!

Lseguy...you talk about feeling the need to impress women but yet you tossed in that comment about your girlfriend, that makes no sense at all, if you shouldnt feel the need to impress than what difference does it make what your girlfriend has to say and how young she is? I dont know her personaly but hey maybe shes a cool person...BUT IT SHOULDNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE... right? I know I dont need to impress any women I have a damn good one.

And what the hell is any chick gunna be impressed by tire size or feel the need to care about it?

I do all that waxing and polishing to my car cause it helps it stay clean and in shape. We drive LS's women like them in general no matter what anyway.

I made that last post half tongue in cheek. But when chicks check out your car in a positive manner. Thats a GOOD thing.

To each his own..but for some reason...using tires..a key aspect of a motor vehicle...in a manner not intended by the manufacturer, seems kinda shaky to me.

I could almost see if it looked BETTER than a proper fitment. But it doesnt. To make the tire/wheel assembly look WORSE..for no positive reason..is incredibly...stupid? Is that too strong a word?

stretching... yeah, it's just as dangerous as running a 12" wide mud tire on 6" wheels; you're asking for sidewall failure and/or bead rupture.

Anyway, this post got way off topic; I think the general concensious is that you'll be okay with either tire size and the given dimensions of the wheel (assuming you're in the "normal" range for offset).

Members online

No members online now.
Back