2000 LINCOLN LS Headlights to 2003 - 2006

blizzada

New LVC Member
Reaction score
what harness do i need to convert 2000 lincoln ls headlights to 2003 - 2006 headlights thank you?

OH AND IM NOT USING HID's IM JUST USING THE REULAR SET UP BULBS

why would you put 2000 headlights on a 03-06

I think he wants to go the other way and put 03-06 style headlights on his 2000.

I don't know what bulbs are in a 2000 but my 06 has an H11 low beam 9005 high beam and 3457 marker/signal bulb. There are also led marker lights as well. Never looked to see if everything traces back to one harness connection.

I think he wants to go the other way and put 03-06 style headlights on his 2000.

I don't know what bulbs are in a 2000 but my 06 has an H11 low beam 9005 high beam and 3457 marker/signal bulb. There are also led marker lights as well. Never looked to see if everything traces back to one harness connection.

If he want's to put the Gen 2 headlights on the Gen 1 LS, they won't fit. The housing is too big.

You will need the headlights, and the headlight mounting bracket. I bought the bracket from the dealer for like 120. Then do all the wiring. They fit fine. Just dont overtighten the headlight bolts because the headlight mount is plastic. I cracked it installing them. when you re wire it, wire the LED's to the headlight wires. Not much work at all actually. OH, then you have to make your own top headlight mount that connects from the headlight to the frame.

You will need the headlights, and the headlight mounting bracket. I bought the bracket from the dealer for like 120. Then do all the wiring. They fit fine. Just dont overtighten the headlight bolts because the headlight mount is plastic. I cracked it installing them. when you re wire it, wire the LED's to the headlight wires. Not much work at all actually. OH, then you have to make your own top headlight mount that connects from the headlight to the frame.

Pics? Would be nice to see exactly how you have done this. I would be interested in this as well. :D

Is there ANY way to make the 2nd gen lights fit with a first gen LSE bumper without the gap??? I like the 2nd gen lights but I have the first gen cdc lse bumper.

Is there ANY way to make the 2nd gen lights fit with a first gen LSE bumper without the gap??? I like the 2nd gen lights but I have the first gen cdc lse bumper.

It was a weird fit, the Gen 2 bracket isnt made for the gen 1 bumper tabs. I cut off two of the tabs and it fits a little better.

Members online

No members online now.
Back