2000 lincoln LS , parting out

I recommend posting a number to reach you at as well as introducing yourself ect as there have been way to many scammers coming on here lately a fucking shit up

Yeah I guess that's a good idea ! Hi everyone at LVC. I'm Stayci I've been a member for a while but I haven't logged on as StaysV8 for a long long time. But I'm not trying to scam anyone ! I know how hard it can be to find parts. Or reasonably priced parts ! I had this 2000 for 5 years. Bought it with I think 45k miles on it. Like most 1st gen owners I've spent many hours repairing one thing right after another ! Then I paid it off in April and the motor blows in June. It actually worked for the better (for once !) I bought an 06 LS with 50k miles just a month ago. Sweet ! So now I'm eager to part my 2000 out. I like the challenge of digging into the motor. This
way I have some know how if something happens with my new baby. If you would rather call me , send me a PM and ill give you a number where I can be contacted.

I just want to say Stayci was awesome to deal with. I paid for a part on Sunday night, She replied saying it was shipped on Monday and received it today.

Just thought I would give some feedback on the purchase.

Hi Stacey, I need the ashtray and license plate light housing if you have it. Bought something from you before.

I just want to say Stayci was awesome to deal with. I paid for a part on Sunday night, She replied saying it was shipped on Monday and received it today.

Just thought I would give some feedback on the purchase.[/QUOTE

Thanks Jinks ! Glad to help you out.

How much for the cooling reservoir tank?

Mmm bacon ! If more men wore bacon cologne , hell I'd probobly be married by now !! Haha Sorry for not getting back to this post. I think I'm going to keep the Degas for a back up

Not really. I have a windshield washer fluid tank, one amber front side maker and the radio.

Members online

No members online now.
Back