2000 Lincoln LS V6 Everything Goes Best Offer

brycebw

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2000 Lincoln LS V6 Part Out Going to Crusher Soon

PM Your Offers. Visit's Welcome.
Tear it off yourself It will be going to the scrap yard soon! 75kMiles!!
I am very Flexible. PM me if you would like to get my phone number to speak with me.
EVERYTHING (except suspension) Must go Quickly
Engine $500
Both Front Seats $200.00
Back Seat Assembly $95.00
Instrument Cluster $40.00
5 Speed Sport Shifter Assembly $30.00
Original Owners Manual w/Leather Case $20.00
Hood Assembly $125.00
Both Bumpers $190.00
Both Side Mirrors $95.00
Both Front Quarter Panels for $250.00
Windshield and Rear Window $90.00
All 4 OEM Brake Caliper Assembly's $150.00
Master Brake Cylinder $20.00
Alternator $40.00
Power Steering $25.00
Steering Wheel Assembly $85.00
Rear Differential Assembly $125.00
Center Console Assembly $50.00
Dashboard Assembly W/O Vent's and Instrument Panels $155.00
Dashboard Assembly W/ Vents and Instrument Panels $200.00
Front Vents Drivers Side $15.00
Front Vents Passenger Side $15.00
Center Front Vent Assembly $20.00
Rear Vent Assembly $25.00
Rear Axel Assembly W/ Differential $225.00
Rear Axel Assembly W/O Differential $175.00

Car has 75XXX Miles on it. Transmission, Wheels, and Drive Shaft are sold already. If there is anything here that I did not list and you would like to buy, just let me know.
Pictures are here http://chickengod.com/linc/ If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Last edited:
If available and not damaged, I need the strut tower plastic cover for the driver's side. I see it in image 741. It appears to be in good shape. Just looks as if it was removed from the strut tower. Pm me a price please

Would you be willing to sell the front seat cover bottoms? I don't need the whole seat just the bottom seat covers. I only need the drivers side but would take both if priced good. Are they in good shape? (pics) and how much? Shipping would be to 46032.

Thanks!

I couldn't quite tell from the pics, does your car have the rain deflectors underneath in front of the rear tires?

I'm posting this on every part out I find so I just copied and pasted..... I need the slide assemblies for both sides of the sunroof. I got the car tonight and took it apart and its a mess. So it would be both pieces that have track slots....they are what the glass bolts to. I also need the plastic piece that makes the headliner piece go back and forth...when it jammed up it broke it too. PM me price with shipping to 16828 and hopefully soon.....my car is sitting in the garage with a pretty big hole in the roof and I can't drive it lol

Bryce, the tracking number you sent was no good. Where is the item I paid for?

He sent me a message on the 13th stating he was shipping out on the 14th and then sent me a pm stating that he couldn't fit the bumper in his car to ship it and that's the last I've heard from him. I asked him if he figured out a way to get it sent, no response. I also sent him a pm asking if we can renegotiate the price without the bumper and got no response.

I learned enough from the incident when Gipp ripped everyone off to know not to pay with a debit card even if it's through paypal so a stop payment has been put on the account and a dispute is filed with paypal.

The number listed to his business Computer Rehab Repair is 402-935-7733 but it lists to California.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back