2000 Lincoln LS V8 Sport For Sale In Toronto 147,000 km

shion

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,
I'm in the final stages of picking up a new car. Thought I'd look into selling my current Lincoln. Silver colour, V8 sport. This communities here has been good to me so I'll be upfront regarding my observations. The car has a single owner and I will overstress a couple of flaws but it is very driveable.

1) great car :)
2) Seat heater on drivers side doesn't work
3) Minor scuff on rear bumper
4) 2 new rear tires with less than a year on them
5) 4 winter tires (good ones will get model) with only one winter available.
6) starter was replaced this year (350 dollar repair, expected).
7) Takes about a second to go from netural to drive, or from drive to reverse. Not sure why, has been the same for years. Once in drive no issues.
8) I suspect the engine heat thermometer is going (replaced once 6 years ago). If you go through periods of active acceleration/deceleration before warming up the car, it sometimes decides the engine is hot and the fan comes on. If you turn it off and wait 5 min, you can drive normally without issue. If you warm it up to operating temperature there are no issues.

That's it, it's a beautiful car and looks very nice on the inside and drives beautifully and smoothly without squeaks and rattles.

I'll put it on autotrader in a bit but thought I'd give some community love first and offer it here.

My price is 3000, this represents a very good deal, please be respectful of my time. Once I list it on Auto-trader I will ask for more.

Members online

No members online now.
Back